6.7 turbo fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasdriller6.7

Reaction score
Im new here guys so cut me some slack hahah. ok to start off i own a f-550 that i was having some turbo issues on. the truck was deletes and has a h&s on it so it probably wasnt the best thing to do with a work truck but oh well. i kept blowing turbo after stock turbo with the h&s on.

hopefully the solution: I did some reaserch and found a local company that does performance diesel work. im not 100% sure if i can say the name on here so i wont. but i called this company and we had many long talks and i felt pretty confident in there abilty to do what i was in search of. i had them build me a custom T-4 turbo kit and plum a billet 63mm turbo to my 2011 6.7 scorpion. i got the truck back about a week ago and it runs Amazing! they dynoed the truck on a mustang dyno and it made 448hp and 789 ft lbs of torque with the h&s on the biggest tune and tows like a dream! being that they did not adjust any of the fueling tables as far as quantity. am i incorrect that the 450s and 550s are only 300hp to the crank from the factory?? so aproxamatly maybe 230ish to the wheels?? Needless to say i am very impressed with the truck and it still tows very close to st and with the routing of the pipes and all. i would highly suggest them for anyone with a 6.7 looking to fix a turbo issue or even going for performance.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
FWIW im glad that the owner of this truck is actually posting and not some kid that works for this performance shop you speak of.

Welcome to the site.

Can you post up some vids in cab and stuff?

How's the egts and smoke?

gasdriller6.7

Reaction score
FWIW im glad that the owner of this truck is actually posting and not some kid that works for this performance shop you speak of.

Welcome to the site.

Can you post up some vids in cab and stuff?

How's the egts and smoke?

yea. i can get some videos here later on. as far as egt there actually very reasonable. they did some testing towing with it but as far as towing its not bad i only ever see maybe 1350ishh it smokes a nice glob at first but once it lights it cleans right up. making about 32-34 psi in the dash gauge.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The best way is to photobucket or to Youtube, you will need an account to either, then post up the URL link in the reply box.

gasdriller6.7

Reaction score
alright. ill work on that. i have a few on my phone id like to upload. i have 0 complaints though! iv never seen a 550 kick broadside!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
if you have pictures on your phone. From an Iphone or android device you can download a free app called Tapatalk. You can post pictures on the app. It's the easiest way to search the forum and post from your phone

undercoverfordengineer

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I am subscribing too. There is a company in maryland we at ford work with to develop solutions i am sure we know these guys

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I'll sub, just to watch the thread go downhill like the last one.

Tapatalk isn't free either, $2.99 in the apple app store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.