Official DPC 2013 Updates

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Only thing I ask is leave allot of the questions comments Ect out and hopefully we can his update and most people can read the results easy enough.

Events start tomorrow as far as I know team ford is in Denver so that's a plus lol

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
According to Facebook, custom auto got Shilo's truck running...

Good luck team Ford! We definitely ended up with 4 awesome rides representing us! Bring it home again boys!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Its official - Shilo is out:

Dmitri on FB:
OK everyone as hard as we worked.. as much as I have never know the word quit or give up... this single cab is just out of my control... sleepless nights for a week straight ... all last night again.. running craming and doing everything in my power to make it work.... IM sorry to say to all including DPC competitors and people that voted that we wont be able to make it... Shilo and ownership decided to pull the plug its out of my hands guys im sorry... Im going to kick back a few cold ones and whosa what all just happened...

01PSD

Reaction score
Damn that's intense. Wonder why they decided to pull the plug? I know they were on the dyno tuning it a few hours ago... Time constraints?

6.4stroke

919764_10200619381901053_1159296321_o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Members online