Looking for more HP KEM, SPE, Spartan??

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Who has tried both of the higher hp tunes from these guys? I know KEM and spartan has been around for a while. I have a h&s right now and don't really want to get the spartan tuner. Can the spartan tunes be loaded onto an h&s via mcc? I do town driving and pulling a 12K horse trailer. Always have pulled on the street or performance tune if its just flat hwy cruising.

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You can't transfer a Spartan tune to a H&S tuner, I would look into the KEM Tune Like a Pro package on the H&S.

zack birge

Reaction score
Demonic diesel and innovative diesel tunes on my mini maxx blow any other files I haw ran out of the water.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yeaaaa been all political crap lately but he talks like he really knows how to tune them. Tuned that Justin BoBowski's truck too supposedly. He came fresh out of CFD

135Hoster

Reaction score
I will give SPE a try first and see how that goes.

Anyone have luck with a 4" down pipe? Looking for egt towing purposes.

Theres one place that had a replacement down pipe. Considering that nobody else makes one, I don't think they are a limiting factor on our trucks. Plus with the DPF/SCR system, I think every bit of emissions is in that section, so the down pipe is just a tube.

There's always meth if you want lower egts.

Latest posts

Members online