Looking for more HP KEM, SPE, Spartan??

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Theres one place that had a replacement down pipe. Considering that nobody else makes one, I don't think they are a limiting factor on our trucks. Plus with the DPF/SCR system, I think every bit of emissions is in that section, so the down pipe is just a tube.

There's always meth if you want lower egts.

I never looked too closely. I thought the 6.7 down pipe might be similar to the 6.4. Double walled and squished together.

Dan

Reaction score
ok for the record, don is not associated with cfd in any way, he's tuned a few trucks that came out of that shop including mine, his tunes are decent enough, very little smoke, compared to confederate diesels tuning and the hs box tunes (single turbo calibrations off hsmotorsports.com) but i dont know how they compare with spe's tunes!!

just throwing this out there!!

RedRice589

Reaction score
ok for the record, don is not associated with cfd in any way, he's tuned a few trucks that came out of that shop including mine, his tunes are decent enough, very little smoke, compared to confederate diesels tuning and the hs box tunes (single turbo calibrations off hsmotorsports.com) but i dont know how they compare with spe's tunes!!

Thank you wasn't all to familiar but I saw a few things and thought he might my bad. Good to know though!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

Where have you been? lol

Jesse_01

Reaction score
So I got a SPE hot tune with mild shift for towing. So far driving around town, it moves. So far the boost has peaked at 29psi, not sure what they set it at. Easily worth the money imo. Just need a high flow cp3 and a diff turbo now lol. 600hp horse trailer hauler :D

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I got a SPE hot tune with mild shift for towing. So far driving around town, it moves. So far the boost has peaked at 29psi, not sure what they set it at. Easily worth the money imo. Just need a high flow cp3 and a diff turbo now lol. 600hp horse trailer hauler :D

my spe hot peaks at 26 ... is yours a 13 ?

Jesse_01

Reaction score
my spe hot peaks at 26 ... is yours a 13 ?

No mine is a 11 with over 90k tuned all hs performance. Half of those miles pulling our big horse trailer around.

I remember seeing 38psi with the old hs and I was passing someone doing 80mph going up a hill pulling the 12k horse trailer. Lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.