6.4 Aluminum Radiator Pics - ALRADCO

alradco

Reaction score
I'm sure not everyone one wants to go through pages and pages to see some pictures so I thought I'd start this thread. This is the revised version of the Alradco Ford 6.4 Powerstroke aluminum radiator.

Should be getting installed in the next few days but I wanted to share some pics. Pre-sale pricing will be ending in the very near future. I'll update this thread as well as the long original when results are available. Thank you.

Pre-orders can be placed at www.alradco.com

Please feel free to spread the word as I don't have much time to spend on the internet lately.

Peter

2jc65ba.jpg

2iqk21x.jpg

2hfp0cz.jpg

6pm2xl.jpg

1zna646.jpg

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Was wondering the update too. Too bad one can't be shipped to Elite before my truck is ready. hint hint :swordfight:

alradco

Reaction score
Is this even close to ready?

Real close. The pictures I posted at the top of this thread are of the radiator Nick has that he's going to test. Unfortunately he's been very busy but he's planning on installing very soon. Sorry about the delay, I just want to be sure everything fits and lines up the way it should. If you can't or don't want to wait give me a call and we'll get you a refund right away on your deposit, 408-320-6842.

Again, I apologize for the delay. It just has to be right. Once I get the green light from Nick we're moving into production.

What is the warranty one these radiators?

In the last 4 years or so, we've had 1 radiator come back for warranty. We stand behind our products but we'll get a formal one written up. Bottom line is if something is wrong with the way it was built, we make it right. A warranty is only as good as the company behind it. And many warranties are full of loopholes and disclaimers.

Was wondering the update too. Too bad one can't be shipped to Elite before my truck is ready. hint hint :swordfight:

I'll PM you to get your details about your truck getting finished up. If it's still there when your radiator is ready we can definitely ship it to Elite instead.

That what I want to know also or should I just wait till march

Do you have one on pre-order too?

Scoutsout132

Reaction score
No I am in the market for a radiator and it is this one or the mishimoto one. That's why I wanted to know if this has a warranty.

What will be the non pre-sale price?

Last edited:

alradco

Reaction score
No I am in the market for a radiator and it is this one or the mishimoto one. That's why I wanted to know if this has a warranty.

What will be the non pre-sale price?

Sorry I misread your question. I thought you were asking about drop shipping yours to Elite like Erikclaw above you.

The regualr price has not been set yet, it will be announced when we close pre-sales. I think the mishimoto is $945 and our presale special is at $739 right now.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Sorry guys I am holding up Peter here on the radiators, he got me another one it install lasy week and I didn't get a chance to get it in yet work as been non stop. Friday I will get this one in and running. I will say every time I go out to the shop I can't stop from looking at this thing it looks so bad ass. Let you guys know how it goes Friday.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Sorry guys I am holding up Peter here on the radiators, he got me another one it install lasy week and I didn't get a chance to get it in yet work as been non stop. Friday I will get this one in and running. I will say every time I go out to the shop I can't stop from looking at this thing it looks so bad ass. Let you guys know how it goes Friday.

Sooooooo its friday! Any luck with the install?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Sweet! I hope it fits perfectly and I get to put a new shiny radiator in my truck haha! Stupid question Peter, how much of that rmi additive do we need to put in our cooling system? I would like to put it in when I do my radiator. Also I already have a coolant filtration system.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.