Live Tuning NJ/NYC/PA area

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Want to get a head count of how many would interested in a Live Tune session with Jonathan from DynoProven (No Limit Tuning & Design) in NJ/NYC area. Looking for April/May.

Once the head count is made, I will iron out the details with Jason and Jonathan.

If you were never live tuned, you are missing out. I was live tuned in the past and am spoiled. My combo has changed hence the reason for a live tune session.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I would be interested. Only trouble I see is that I have a HYDRA chip and as far as I know he won't write tunes for these chips?

Reaction score
I am interested as well. Would need to know some pricing to fully commit. But definitely interested. Would love to be live tuned especially running on stock rods....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
If anyone reading this is interested in live php tuning in this are pm me. I don't want to hijack this thread.

bruce

Reaction score
If you have a solid set of mods and live tunin you don't need a hydra. They hydra is for ease of new tunes. You get live tunes and you're set until the set up changes

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sorry but for hydra. Id love to have your dynoproven tuning but I'm not getting rid of my hydra for it.

you have a long list of issues that you need taken care of before you should even phathom the thought of live tunes.. you have suspension issues, tire issues, and motor issues and need a hpop severely! Need to check fuel pressure to make sure thats up to snuff also!!

Dont even need to post in a thread like this unless you are wanting to be tuned by the tuner that this thread is about..

Like stated already, live tuning is badass! Especially when mr jones makes changes so fast that it kills the truck cuz the pcm cant keep up with him.. that was funny the first time he did that! I was like, wtf just happened? with a horrified look on my face.. lol But man did it make my dually scream... needs it again. but I have issues I need to address first too..

live life full throttle

thuglike

Reaction score
So far I have:

Billy
Trey
NJjeep
CTFFEMT
RYANSS22
4.0L Sahara
97Stoker350.....that would do it!!!

I know some of you guys are still building. I need 5 confirms!!

If you give me a non-binding commit on here I can at least pensil it in on the calender.

We will then dial in a date and then collect deposits.

250/hr and you will leave totally happy or it's on us!!!

Figure on a Friday and Saturday...maybe sunday as well in Northern/central Jersey

Jason