My build so far...

Notneb

Reaction score
Ok so here's my setup so far, along with upgrades that are already ordered and on the way:

2015 Platinum F250
5" Flo Pro downpipe back
S&B Intake
SCTx4 with PIP tunes

Ordered:
No Limits 5" Stage 2 intake
No Limits EGR delete kit
No Limits CCV re-route kit
Midwest Diesel SS Intercooler/Intake Piping Kit
Carli 2.5 Back country with full deaver rears
TIS 534b 18"x9" wheels
Interco SSM16's 35x12.50R18LT
Line-X the bed
Full polish and Opti-Coated paint
Extra clutch packs for trans

Any suggestions or thoughts are welcome!

Notneb

Reaction score
I forgot to put that in there, lol. 5% tint all the way around with 50% tint on the windshield *Arizona truck*

Notneb

Reaction score
The No Limit intake comes in today, and the EGR delete, CCV delete, and SS intercooler piping tomorrow. Will post pics of the progress, have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day!

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm in the market for the ccv & egr as well.
I was wondering if you went with who you went with because of quality & price or just following others?

jcain

Reaction score
I was wondering if you went with who you went with because of quality & price or just following others?

I use the H&S ccv kit and an Absolute Performance flow through egr plate with the secondary loop line.

Notneb

Reaction score

I went with them after talking on the phone with Midwest, and what they thought would work best with their SS intercooler piping setup.

Notneb

Reaction score
Got everything on but found out I was missing the coolant block off plate for the EGR delete, so first thing in the morning I'll call Midwest and hopefully get it overnighted! Will post pics tomorrow.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thx to the normal non hypocritical people for trying to help someone out but to the other fruitcake,well he can kiss the dark side.
A so called business man comes on here & tries to belittle someone who only has an opinion that varies from his such as my desire to use an s&b intake instead of an open one for blatantly obvious reasons,dude ive done about finished my build & not one sale went to you all because your the idiot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.