01 ccsb build

ja_cain

Reaction score
Every other person in Richmond (Chesterfield), VA has those gay ass stickers and also the flip-flop and OBX stickers.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Alright funny guys it's just a sticker lol now back to the important stuff
its not just a sticker. I have seen the retards on instagram that have those stickers. and one of the few reasons I got off instagram due to all the coal oralling ***tards that go around blowing smoke. if you suport that by having that sticker, then this isnt the site for you.

live life full throttle

Tmcclaugherty

Reaction score
its not just a sticker. I have seen the retards on instagram that have those stickers. and one of the few reasons I got off instagram due to all the coal oralling ***tards that go around blowing smoke. if you suport that by having that sticker, then this isnt the site for you.

live life full throttle

I'm not supporting anything it's just a sticker don't take it to heart my man

Tmcclaugherty

Reaction score
It has ran 250/200s according to Jay. He said it doesnt hold commanded icp in big tunes but said the other single pumps didnt either.

I would probably get the gen 3 or twin terms if you wish.

Which would be a better choice though for my setup

bruce

Reaction score
did you atleast get a regulated return? as for hpop, hard to pull the trigger right now, i'd prolly wait to see what will come out soon in the medium oil range. also don't forget to send the warranty card in on that fass, you'll need it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
did you atleast get a regulated return? as for hpop, hard to pull the trigger right now, i'd prolly wait to see what will come out soon in the medium oil range. also don't forget to send the warranty card in on that fass, you'll need it.
whs^^^

I wouod have saved money by going to dual stockers!! thats what I will go to when I redo my fuel system and anyone else that I do.

live life full throttle

Tmcclaugherty

Reaction score

Sorry I left it out but yes my truck already has a regulated return, that's one of the first things I did because I knew I was going to upgrade injectors at some point, but do you think that my stocker will hold up fine? As for the fass pump I know two peril that run them a 200 and a 220 and they haven't had any issues with them?

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
And reasons why you'd go gen3 over anything else? Sorry for all the questions everyone! I just don't want to buy anything twice

Cuz it'll move so much ***kin oil your head will spin. And its reliable since it had no original design intention on being a powerstroke part.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I was just wondering if that's what you meant and what the pros and cons would be on it versus a single big pump
reliability!! they will flow plenty of fuel for any dd truck and most competition trucks, if not all of them.. easily had for way less.. even way less then that fass kit.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online