• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

01 f250 xlt eclb part out

wildbill963258

Reaction score
That works. Are you in a hurry? Lol, I'll be driving the truck for another week, for sure. Trying to get some parts lined up, if that's a dealbreaker, I can probably scratch one up from a different truck. Pm if you prefer.

im in no rush man i just say shipping because i live in va beach lol and i was trying to hurry up and get with you before another OBS owner does lol

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I need the passanger air bag switch and headlight switch (if it had fogs)...

Let me know...

psduser1

Reaction score
Yes on the airbag switch, no on the foglight switch. Buddy has several switches, what yr/model are you after? There's a couple different plug styles. Pm me a cell number, easier to text a pic.

psduser1

Reaction score
Ok, I ran inot the different plug thing on my '00. Original had markings for fogs, but didn't actually pull out, xlt model.
I'll pm you, hopefully I'll be back at the house monday, and verify the correct style of plug.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Still need those switches... not sure if you sent me a message and I deleted it or what... LOL

My cab lights dont work right now because the dimmer shorted out... LOL

psduser1

Reaction score
I did pm you, no fogs on this truck. I've got a bunch of the 02 and newer, but they are a different style plug. You can swap the wires over not sure how much time you want to spend, otherwise it's hit or miss finding an 01 with fogs.

psduser1

Reaction score
Ok, I've got a box here for a couple guys, no address or money. Get ahold of me, I can ship them today.
Yes you should have a pm, joe. Or two, lol.

psduser1

Reaction score
Bump
Still have some parts

All aluminum intercooler $250
Radiator $75
Hydroboost unit ?
Cab lights cheap
Dana50/sterling 10.5 3.73s $700
Zf6, excellent shape, with servicable clutch $1500
Zf transfercase $250
Front driveshaft, needs the double card on joint rebuilt $50
Rear driveshaft $?
Eight foot aluminum flatbed, for srw $1500, with the bulkhead. This fit over a b&w turnover hitch, so it has a trapdoor.
Seats, fair shape,with flip up console $200 for all three pieces, light gray cloth

Most of the body panels have Michigan cancer, so not much there, other than odds and ends. Cab wiring harness is sold, have the chassis and engine harness. Also the pos battery cable.

Anything else, just ask

psduser1

Reaction score
Apparently, I have an 01 manual pcm, also. Thought wildbill wanted it, but I haven't heard back from him so :shrug: