02 7.3 2wd build info

Montgomery P-Stroke

Reaction score
So if I didn't wanna tear it all apart I could run a billet 38r, 200 or 250/100 and fuel system, and NLTD or gear head tunes and won't hurt the pmrs and on a 2wd that should be pretty quick right lol

Stock motors break rods so more hp= more risk of breaking plain and simple. I run my truck pretty hard just with the stock injectors but every time the skinny pedal goes down I think of them poor pmrs taking a beating down there. Just need to limit the low end torque with big sticks if this is you main dd and want to reduce the chances of carnage under the hood. I've been looking at injectors for the past 3 years trying to decide what I want in my truck and think I've settled on a 160/80-100% nozzle. Seems like anything bigger than that on pmrs and eventually someone starts another thread about a windowed block. Btw if I had a 2wd I would probably just settle for 160/30's cause they are a heck of a lot faster stock to stock than my 4wd with 35" tires. It's your truck so do as you please but I'd start with some conservative tuning if you want it to live with hybrids.

mav3rick

Reaction score
I talked to dynoproven (NLTD) and he's gonna get me a package deal so I might just do turbo, injectors, fuel system and trans build and maybe hpop if I need it 450-500 will be limit but will be fun I guess

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.