03 Turbo

Mud digger

Reaction score
What is the big deal with the 2003 turbos? Everyone seems to really like them, I'm constantly hearing people say that they picked one up for their 04-07's. Only thing I can figure is that it whistles more than the others. Thanks

01PSD

Reaction score
:whs: that's what I've heard, but it damn sure isn't enough to matter I'm sure LOL main thing is sound

Mud digger

Reaction score
I'm looking into a Pmax and some 155/75 sticks. I thought about 175's but I tow on a pretty regular basis 12-15K and I want all the power I can get but I can't sacrifice any towing and don't want to go with compounds. Anyone have similar set ups? I'd love to hear more about them.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
I'm looking into a Pmax and some 155/75 sticks. I thought about 175's but I tow on a pretty regular basis 12-15K and I want all the power I can get but I can't sacrifice any towing and don't want to go with compounds. Anyone have similar set ups? I'd love to hear more about them.
You'd still be safe with the 175/75 sticks also. Have a couple of our customers with that set-up, and they tow VERY heavy with no troubles(one of them grosses 36k with his trailer).

Agjake11

Reaction score
yea its stock 3" no resonator to 3.5" after where the resonator was. it came with muffler already deleted and 3.5" there. i cut out the resonator and had it welded up with 3"

4" turbo back will be installed when the cab comes up soon

Latest posts

Members online