05-07 Adrenaline

2wd-fire

Reaction score
i know some of you guys are gonna be excited to see this https://www.facebook.com/Dieselsite 736146_732195123464678_723273407_o.jpg

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
It only took 3 yrs. Sure hope the pump is worth the wait. I've heard less than good things about the 03-04 adrenaline. I'll remain optimistic and hopefully this turns out to be a good thing.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
It only took 3 yrs. Sure hope the pump is worth the wait. I've heard less than good things about the 03-04 adrenaline. I'll remain optimistic and hopefully this turns out to be a good thing.

About 2 years from start to finish, yes. The pump is unlike any other pump we make - so when you have to start from scratch we can't just plop something out and be okay with the first thing we get. I don't know specifics of what Bob had to do but I'd like to emphasize that any new product should undergo massive in house design, redesign, testing, retesting and while I wish we could have released it sooner... sooner does not always mean better. I'm glad we waited until Bob was ready and confident.

I'd also love it if you could send me some PM's concerning issues you heard or things you experienced with our 03-04 pump and only because hearing that is new me and I would like to try and help troubleshoot or just address and relate them back to someone who can help. We're having trouble keeping them on the shelf right now and the reviews and feedback I'm getting back from them has been fantastic - anyone who's not experiencing the same thing should give us a call and we will take care of you!

java

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my hands on one, my injectors will finally be happy. LOL

Latest posts

Members online