05 Front end installed!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Holy crap that's one hot truck. I'd have sex with it with it were closer!

Thanks Man!

ehhhhhhhh i guess they're better then the amber ones.

Amber ones or smoked ones definitely would not be going on the truck, Clear is the only thing that would be going on, with chrome the other options would look like crap on the truck. I havent fully decided if I want to do cab lights but I have these and I did like the way they looked on the fummins with the smoked ones.

looks good matt:thumbup:

Thanks!

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
i have liked all ya trucks, seen your cummins down at wapak pulls during the jambo, i was with nick and jake and hat thing looked killer lol ya got a good eye for good looks

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Thanks Man!

Amber ones or smoked ones definitely would not be going on the truck, Clear is the only thing that would be going on, with chrome the other options would look like crap on the truck. I havent fully decided if I want to do cab lights but I have these and I did like the way they looked on the fummins with the smoked ones.

Thanks!

Give them a test drive for a day or so. Post some pics!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Very nice bud. I can always count on you doing a nice clean build.

Thank you Jason!

looks fantastic!

Thanks!

i have liked all ya trucks, seen your cummins down at wapak pulls during the jambo, i was with nick and jake and hat thing looked killer lol ya got a good eye for good looks

Thanks man! Yeah I talked to Nick for a little bit there, I was a little overserved at that point too I thinkLOL

But I appreciate it, I do miss the fummins every now and then,

Give them a test drive for a day or so. Post some pics!

I just threw them on the truck and took a couple quick pictures. Id evenly space them like I put them on there cause I like it more than the 3 bunched together in the center.

But here are 2 pictures.
IMG_20110718_163907.jpg

IMG_20110718_163917.jpg

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
wait a sec, as of right now you have no cab lights correct? if so then i probably wouldnt add these. but then again its your truck.

p.s. ditch them running boards asap....

Matt_P

Reaction score
wait a sec, as of right now you have no cab lights correct? if so then i probably wouldnt add these. but then again its your truck.

p.s. ditch them running boards asap....

Nope it has no cab lights as of right now, I just like cab lights on my trucks though, makes it feel like more of a truck to me. Ive put them on my 95 so I know it can be a pain in the ass but I really like the way they look.

I cant bring myself to ditch the running boards yet, I just like how nice they are and I feel like it would make the truck look too long without them.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Nope it has no cab lights as of right now, I just like cab lights on my trucks though, makes it feel like more of a truck to me. Ive put them on my 95 so I know it can be a pain in the ass but I really like the way they look.

I cant bring myself to ditch the running boards yet, I just like how nice they are and I feel like it would make the truck look too long without them.

well it is a school bus! those running boards would have been gone the first 5 minutes after pulling in the driveway and opening my first beer, after picking up the truck. LOL

the cab lights look good regardless. it would drive me nuts having amber mirror lights, and clear cab lights but thats just me. either way you cant go wrong. I'm just more of a no cab lights guy.

Matt_P

Reaction score
well it is a school bus! those running boards would have been gone the first 5 minutes after pulling in the driveway and opening my first beer, after picking up the truck. LOL

the cab lights look good regardless. it would drive me nuts having amber mirror lights, and clear cab lights but thats just me. either way you cant go wrong. I'm just more of a no cab lights guy.

Yeah I may take them off to see how it looks with no running boards but they will help keep the seats from wearing faster when people hop up on the seat like they would without running boards.

And dont worry that amber mirror light issue will be fixed any day now. Clear mirror lights are already ordered and should be here soon.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Yeah I may take them off to see how it looks with no running boards but they will help keep the seats from wearing faster when people hop up on the seat like they would without running boards.

And dont worry that amber mirror light issue will be fixed any day now. Clear mirror lights are already ordered and should be here soon.

ah if thats the case then put them cab lights on...

Matt_P

Reaction score
ah if thats the case then put them cab lights on...

Yeah my goal was to do all clear lights with this truck since Ive always done smoked I wanted to different this time around. Only lights that wont be clear are the tail lights cause I havent seen any clear tail lights I like. But once the mirror lights get in I think Im gonna find a day when its not hot as **** out and throw the cab lights on.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Yeah my goal was to do all clear lights with this truck since Ive always done smoked I wanted to different this time around. Only lights that wont be clear are the tail lights cause I havent seen any clear tail lights I like. But once the mirror lights get in I think Im gonna find a day when its not hot as **** out and throw the cab lights on.

Sweet deal, just throw an 08 tailgate and taillights on. I know what you mean by the clear tails, I can't believe people buy them still.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Sweet deal, just throw an 08 tailgate and taillights on. I know what you mean by the clear tails, I can't believe people buy them still.

Yeah they just dont look right to me at all. I have 08 tail lights sitting here ready to go on, Im just waiting on the pig tails for the reverse lights to show up. Then Id like to do an 08 tail gate and bumper as well sometime down the road.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Yeah they just dont look right to me at all. I have 08 tail lights sitting here ready to go on, Im just waiting on the pig tails for the reverse lights to show up. Then Id like to do an 08 tail gate and bumper as well sometime down the road.

Same here, just can't bring myself to buy the tailgate before the front end conversion lol

Strokersace

Reaction score
Matt, the clear cab lights look great! As do the running boards. I'm the same as you, I like cab lights on all my trucks. If my rigs didn't have them, I added them. Definitely keep them clear.

Keep the boards. They go with the truck perfectly. The tan and diamond plate go with it great!

08 tail lights and gate would look great on it too. BTW- Where did you get your pigtails for your taillights at? Are they to extend the truck wiring, or tailight wiring to the stock truck wiring?

Matt_P

Reaction score
glad to see you took that brush guard sh1t off. looks good

Thanks!

Matt, the clear cab lights look great! As do the running boards. I'm the same as you, I like cab lights on all my trucks. If my rigs didn't have them, I added them. Definitely keep them clear.

Keep the boards. They go with the truck perfectly. The tan and diamond plate go with it great!

08 tail lights and gate would look great on it too. BTW- Where did you get your pigtails for your taillights at? Are they to extend the truck wiring, or tailight wiring to the stock truck wiring?

Thanks man! yeah im definitely putting the cab lights on, just havent decided if I want to do the dodge ones which are free or superduty cab lights. And yeah the boards are staying for a while at least cause I really like them.

08 tails should be going on here soon. I got them from Raul@stealthautomotive. I think they extend the wiring but not sure.

Truck is really looking good bud!!!

Members online

No members online now.