• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05 to 07 18" Superduty wheels.

Petro

Reaction score
Selling a full set of 4, 05 to 07 18" rims. Rims are in great shape. They come with the tires on them and they have about a 1/4 tread left. Basically getting the tires for free. 350 for the full set or best offer. Really want these gone so make me an offer. They do not come with center caps or lug nuts. Call or text 402 920 0643. Located near Lincoln Nebraska. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Maybe trade for a good 08 tailgate, gauges or any 7.3 performance parts.
Thanks
Dillon

showphoto.php

Petro

Reaction score
I can shave a little off the price if that helps but I think they are already priced pretty well. I've had the bastards forever and can't seem to move them, there's just not a lot of market in this area.

Petro

Reaction score
Just the usual pyro, boost and trans temp and fuel pressure. I have no problem with glow shift gauges. Hell I think that whole package from glow shift with pillar would be less than 300.