• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

07 F-350 Rear Leafs

true98jeep

Reaction score
I am listing the rear leaf's off my 2007 F-350. the truck had 75K miles on it when I took them off. I upgraded the truck with a Carli Pin-top suspension and upgraded with the 08+ Full deaver leaf packs. I have no idea what they are worth make me an offer and pay to get them to you and we will see what we can do. They are located in Catawissa Pa area code 17820.

birdco85

Reaction score
Its been a while since I've looked at codes. My truck its needing new bushings out back so I figured I'd throw some better leafs in instead. Looks like b codes were on 99-04 trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats a broad statement. They didnt just have one set of springs. B codes are typical on 3/4 tons. Hell, now I can't remember lol.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My 03 F-350 had B codes.

No ****...my f250 did not....

Im also thinking of the x? codes on the drw 350s. That might be where im thinking differently. Which obviously doesnt apply here lol.

I lost my stock springs exactly 15 years ago lol

birdco85

Reaction score
Yeah it's been a long time, I just started looking at all the codes and what years and part numbers blah blah blah. If I'm reading everything correctly, 99-04 250 and 350's could have B codes. Some with top overloads and some without. I think B codes from 05-07 are a little different but I think they will still work. They also had F codes and C codes. I think the X codes are on the front of the Excursion. I might be wrong though.

true98jeep

Reaction score
Sorry just seeing this. The springs are sitting in our barn up in PA I will ask my dad to get the code off them and post it up.

Latest posts

Members online