• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 F250-350 Black Headlights

Flexxx

Reaction score
A buddy of mine tried these headlights out and we were both pretty impressed with the quality. Not OEM, but might as well be. If anyone is interested in a set, let me know.

Price: $225 shipped for a pair brand new

Picture is of actual headlights. (There is a slight color difference only because of the lighting difference. Headlights are identical.)

Headlights_zps1655699d.jpg

Last edited:

Flexxx

Reaction score
I can get them through him(no particular limit). He's hooked up with the company that makes them. Just trying to help anyone out needing a good set of black headlights for a steal. Passing the deal along.

Flexxx

Reaction score
Nevermind there are only 11 sets. I was originally under the impression he had an immediate supply. 12 sets were bought, 1 set was opened and installed, the other 11 are for sale. Sorry for the confusion.

Flexxx

Reaction score
Sorry fellas, wasn't aware they were on eBay like that. I'll let my buddy know he officially lost his tail on these. Haha. Not sure if these are any different then those on eBay, I would think they're the same. I'll see what he has to say. Thanks for the heads up.

Flexxx

Reaction score
I'm kinda curious now. These are seemingly really good quality not to be OEM. I'm going to get up with him to see if I can get some manufacturer info to see if these really are the cheap eBay lookalikes.

Geez guys, killing my vibe... :pointlaugh: :slap:

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Codey, I'm pretty sure Jeremy Joyner put a set of these in his truck. I haven't seen them in person but he says the quality seems great for what he paid for them. Got them off Ebay :shrug:

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Flexxx

Reaction score
Codey, I'm pretty sure Jeremy Joyner put a set of these in his truck. I haven't seen them in person but he says the quality seems great for what he paid for them. Got them off Ebay :shrug:

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Yea I'm gonna find out exactly who makes these to hopefully get some specific reviews on em.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.