08-10 Factory 20's on 99-04

xp1ik05

Reaction score
Had some pictures on my computer but don't currently have it hooked up and looking for some pics. Debating going to factory 20's but still undecided as I can't think of how it would look. Thank you ahead of time.

Kedstrokin

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you will need wheel spacers or the tires will rub on the leaf springs. I new a guy that did it and it rubbed but did look good. I'm sure somebody on here has pics.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
I know a guy that had them on his 99. It looks really goofy without the spacers.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

co04cobra

Reaction score
They don't look to bad, but they do tuck under the fenders some.

449.jpg

xp1ik05

Reaction score
Thank you sir. Pretty pleased with the look. Was worried it would look weird mixing and matching different years but with the 05-07 front end it will look nice I hope.

xp1ik05

Reaction score
Thank you. I will tell you I can not get this thing to ride smooth. I'm chalking it up with possibly being the tires being ran opposite than they were cause the shop didn't pay no mind to where each tire was but also worried the spacers may be causing it. For you that run them are you using hub centric and not just lug centric?

3brorce

Reaction score
That looks awesome. What size tires? I may get some spacers to get mine out of the wheel well some even and I have a 08. Maybe I just need a wider tire.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Your supposed to be running hubcentric with the newer factory wheels when you do this. Had many conversations and looking into this when I had a set in my basement waiting to go on. Lug centric messes it up because the wheels are setup for hubcentric.

Latest posts

Members online