• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 Upfitter Switch Panel

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know of anyone that has an upfitter switch panel for an 08-10 Superduty. Getting some new lights and would rather have a factory look than aftermarket switches mounted somewhere. My truck came with the brake controller but no switches. Also, when I get the switches, do I need the wiring harness or is the truck pre-wired for them? Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Bumping this up real quick, since no one has commented. This is what I'm talking about, some may not know what they are....

129_0705_03_z%2B2008_ford_f_series_super_duty%2Bswitches.jpg

Emery19

Reaction score
I'm not an expert. But I'm surprised that you'll need extra parts for the switches. I had my dash apart a year ago, because the dealer didn't plug them back in after they had the dash apart. And looking at the wiring harness there were all sorts of plugs for things my truck didn't have. Like back up sensors and stuff. The harness should have all the connections. I'm assuming there are other parts that are needed to make it work? Now I'm curious.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

300000 and counting

Reaction score
The switches are a two part design, you need to buy the switches and then the relay pack which has the harness and everything you need, if you have a pigtail already behind the dash you only need the switches.

Emery19

Reaction score
The switches are a two part design, you need to buy the switches and then the relay pack which has the harness and everything you need, if you have a pigtail already behind the dash you only need the switches.

ah alright. thanks for the info man.

and the install is WHACK!!! that little plug is a mother ***er to find

seriously though. the one in my 6.4 barely reaches where the switches actually sit

300000 and counting

Reaction score
I use to sell 05-07 and 08-10 aux switches, I even installed them on my 2001, when I did that I took a pigtail and wired it to my own relays instead of buying the relay pack from ford. So if you could find a used set with a pigtail that would work too.

90-DF7F46CA1ACF-13424-00001243ACF198E2_zpsbe2953ee.jpg

Latest posts

Members online