08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

StockCar#10

Reaction score
Realistically if you were going to upgrade tho it would be better to just skip that and run a 62-66mm charger.

Do i think this is going to be an ideal set up... NOPE
Do i think this set up is going to make 900 hp... NOPE
Do i think this set up will be fun to drive.... YEP
DO i think it will be around 800 hp... possibly
do i think it will take careful gating... yup
can i be wrong...absolutely LOL

Dustin= Priceless
:popcorn:

switchmode

Reaction score
Thanks. one of the wastegates is to bypass the hp once im up in good boost. I am intrested in a mass airflow adator. I dont have the time to make one. If the price is right. LOL

I have made a batch of MAF sensor mounts they weren't to bad. If you need measurement I still have them. Here are some pictures.

image_zps3dd022dd.jpg

image_zps923b8f29.jpg

image_zpsf349c8aa.jpg

switchmode

Reaction score
I'm not selling anything Mike just a guy that does the same occupation as this guy. Last time I checked there's only acouple of us that have these capabilities to produce stuff like this so don't worry I'm not giving away your business nor am I selling these mounts. You got to give the OP props for building his own stuff.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not selling anything Mike just a guy that does the same occupation as this guy. Last time I checked there's only acouple of us that have these capabilities to produce stuff like this so don't worry I'm not giving away your business nor am I selling these mounts. You got to give the OP props for building his own stuff.

uh ok.

Beechperformance

Reaction score

Thanks. I have the dimensions. I also have a full machine shop. But some times when I only need one small part it's Easier to buy it. With how busy I am.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I say you do exactly what you want to do with the build and keep the stock hp and see what it does. Like you said, you can always change it up if you are unhappy. Also it will be very intresting to see the results as like the OP said. I hope it works out for you and in for results.

Beechperformance

Reaction score
I say you do exactly what you want to do with the build and keep the stock hp and see what it does. Like you said, you can always change it up if you are unhappy. Also it will be very intresting to see the results as like the OP said. I hope it works out for you and in for results.

That is the plan. The only thing I'm debating on changing now is maybe nozzle size. But I'm not sure.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Oh I would say that 60% will do you just fine. I would leave them if that is what you have. Are you going to gate around the hp turbo and into the atmo?

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Oh I would say that 60% will do you just fine. I would leave them if that is what you have. Are you going to gate around the hp turbo and into the atmo?

It's another one of those leave it the way it is and if it's not enough fuel nozzles aren't that hard to swap out.

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Do you have the atmo turbo already? Which one did you go with?

Yes I've actually had it for like six years I originally bought it for a build on my car and ran it for like a month but it was too lgggy for what I wanted for Street car. 3.0L inline 6. So I decided to use it on the truck so I sent it out and got it upgraded and got the billet we'll put in it. It was an innovative gt74x dual ceramic ball bearing wih a .96 hot side.

62-ED97D46796E3-12989-00000516ADD1AC4E_zpsdaee0ed5.jpg

4A-9CD88B684330-12989-000005169501DA54_zpsd1d2c8c2.jpg

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Hummm... this is going to be very intresting to see how this turns out. I am hopeing for the best for ya buddy. Im glad that you did the duel ball bearing unit though as that will help big time with spool up. How is that turbo going to be mounted onto the stock unit? Also did you look into Elites T4 turbo mount. That would make things pretty easy for ya.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.