• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

'08 Lariat CCLB 4x4 SRW 6.4 AUTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

matted2thefloor

Reaction score
A financial situation forces the sale of my 2008 F350. I've owned it just under a year and have put less than 10,000 miles on it. It originally came from Texas and the 2nd owner was in Florida. I, the 3rd owner, live in SC, so this truck has never seen the torture of the northern winters and salted roads. If I didn't tell you it had 203,xxx miles you would never know! There are a few bumps and bruises, but nothing that was of any matter to me and I am super finicky about my vehicles...it's a 1 ton truck! I also ran a CarFax on it before I bought it and turned up zero insurance reports of any kind!

It's easier to tell you what options it DOESN'T have...those being, NAV
back up camera, memory seats, home link, TCS. It has everything else and it ALL works as it should. The driver seat and steering wheel show some wear,
but there are NO holes, splits or tears. It is a SMOKE-Free interior, but does have a few stains on the carpet around the rocker trims and under the rear
floor mats. It has a spray-in lining in the bed and also a plastic liner...the bed is also equipped with the B&W Turnover Ball gooseneck set-up.
The trailer brake controller coupled with the tow/haul mode of the transmission handles heavy loads like a dream. I can get you the same OASIS report I got before I bought it and you'll be as pleased to see what I did...very little! It has had a radiator replaced...name a 6.4 that hasn't! You'll be hard-pressed to find any leaks anywhere. I don't know of too many diesels that don't leak...this one DOESN'T!!! All the brake pads had been replaced just prior to me buying it and both the batteries are newer MotorCraft batteries. I recently replaced the lower radiator hose to the newest updated part (the upper hose was done before I got it). I changed the fuel filters at 196,xxx as well as the oil with a sample sent to BlackStone. The sample came back with very favorable results, so much so, they told me they were very impressed with how the motor was wearing with such high miles...had zero fuel dilution and zero coolant contamination! The frame rail fuel pump canister will need to be cleaned as when draining it, it only trickles out...I've hardly ever gotten any water out when draining as I normally only get fuel from one loaction unless traveling and I ALWAYS add either Diesel Kleen or Fords Diesel Additive at every fill.

Currently I am running an SCT LiveWire 9625OR tuner with an SCT TSX 8900 as my monitor. The tuner has 3 GearHead tunes on it, but they won't work on the truck because it is a Job 3 strategy, the tunes were done for a Job 1 strategy. I'm running a Flo-Pro 5" DP back straight through exhaust in aluminized finish (I still have the COMPLETE factory exhaust and EGT sensors that will go with it) and a K&N drop-in air filter. This thing is NOT hurting for power!! After the exhaust and tuner, I picked up about 3mpg unloaded.

I hate to get rid of it as it was my dream truck for a long, long time, but priorities override the luxuries at this point! I'm not looking for opinions on the price, just putting it out there for exposure in an attempt to sell it as quickly as possible. I will be posting it to the various PowerStroke sites I frequent, so please, no opinions on what I should or shouldn't do. I know what I have as I did my research for months prior to buying it, and I've done my research now for selling it. I live in the south where the market is very strong for a well-appointed 1 ton 4x4 Diesel.

I'm asking $21000, but don't hesitate to toss a number out, worst I can do is say no thanks! I do still have a note on it, so take that into consideration as far as the title goes.

matted2thefloor

Reaction score
Lexington/Columbia area...

You interested? I had a local dealer call me today interested in purchasing it. Haven't made any commitments yet...

extreme3807

Reaction score
I'm not interested in it. I just know of a lot of diesel people in SC around the Charleston/Columbia area, figured I would pass the word on for you.

matted2thefloor

Reaction score
That would be awesome! Thanks!!!

I am going to humor this dealer and see what he offers...don't have anything to lose but time.

matted2thefloor

Reaction score
Finally installed the EGR delete, also cleaned the frame rail fuel pump.
Drive it daily...miles are now 204,xxx

Runs like a dream!!!
$19,000

Text is cool...
803-315-2837

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online