• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 lariat wheels w/ tires

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I have the factory 20" lariat wheels and tires off my 08 f250. Front tires are still like new, back tires should be replaced. Comes with caps

Asking $850 OBO

Located in San Antonio, tx

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Yeah I do too! I just don't have any use for them and needless to say I have plenty of truck parts in my garage, so I might as well let them go!

Btw mike I'm gonna order both cold pipes from you soon since I'm going to be doing dual fuelers now. Love the Intake btw!

Venumb

Reaction score
Any cheaper if you keep the tires? How much for shipping to 63114

OBS F350

Reaction score
I just traveled 8 hours (round trip) for the same deal you have here, to anyone wondering this is a hell of a price. GLWS they shouldn't last long at all at that price.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Sorry guys I didn't have time to get a picture. Ill be sure to have one today for y'all!

Thanks cooper! If these guys don't take them just let me know when your ready! :)

I don't really want to separate them, I have no use for the tires since I have 22s. I come up with 70 bucks shipping...? I could be way off though. I will cover half the cost of shipping up to 100 bucks (as in i pay 50 not 100) if that makes it better for y'all.

Yeah I've seen the rims alone go anywhere from about 750 - 1250 depending on condition. More or less they are just taking up space in my garage and I want them gone. I'm not looking to make a killing off the sale and if it helps someone else on a good deal then great!

**i think one rim does have a small scratch IIRC and like I said the back two tires are bald (from burnouts) but the front two are still pretty new and have a TON of life left**

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Sorry this is taking so long guys, I work a few hours from home and I live on location so it's hard to go home sometimes since its a 6 hour round trip drive. A buddy sent me some pics but they're dirty from sitting in the garage. Ill be home tomorrow morning and clean them up and take some good ones for y'all.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
u8aqaha6.jpg
y7urada7.jpg
9yvy6yde.jpg
uge2yvuq.jpg
7u5u8uda.jpg
7esy3u9y.jpg

FordPSD64

Reaction score
There's the pics y'all asked for. If you have any questions you can PM me, text or call at 210-294-0345. Evenings work best for me because I work nights. Thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Members online