• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 RCLB 2wd manual trans xl

Bair

Reaction score
Clean title
216k miles
Newer rockers
New hpfp
New injectors
Afe intake, dpf delete pipe, mini max, egr removed with intake elbow
Sinister coolant filter
New Rcd ported intake manifold
Drivers door was from a donor truck and like an idiot I never switched the door lock. Also the door has some scratches from someone peeling a logo off at one point. Front bumper has a dent dead center and rear bumper is dented on the one side. Tailgate isn't perfect.
As far as the interior, this truck is stripped, stripped. Only little extra is that it doesn't have the straight bench seat. Has the little flip down armrest with cup spillers. And even that the hinges are messed up. Little aftermarket CD player. I don't need to sell but we're making plans to move to Idaho and this truck doesn't fit those plans. Ideally I'd like to trade for a 4wd EX but would sell outright as well. Books for 12,500 as good condition which doesn't include the parts on the engine of course. I'd like 12k outright or best offer. There's several excursions that I have my eye in if this sells. I could possibly deliver this thing too, as we're driving to Idaho next week.
Fun little truck to run around in, and this truck flat gets it. I bought this truck strictly for fuel mileage and to pull my little enclosed trailer for my business. I can sell it with or without the wheel as a price negotiator. 20x10 Mickey Thompson classic locks with 295/45 kuhmo ecstas 30% tread
vyqa7yse.jpg
e8uhequn.jpg
ypezy4as.jpg

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

Bair

Reaction score
O yeah. It's the stock clutch. It'll hold the HD setting on mild if you ease into the throttle. But daily driving its fine.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

Bair

Reaction score
In talking with a guy about trading for his excursion. His books for 2k less then my truck. So I think I need some cash my way. If anyone wants to make an offer. Let me know before I make a deal with this guy.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

superdutyman97

Reaction score
How's that setup do on fuel? I was gonna pick up a little gas saver but this may be more my speed. I just need something better than my 1/2 ton dodge

Bair

Reaction score
How's that setup do on fuel? I was gonna pick up a little gas saver but this may be more my speed. I just need something better than my 1/2 ton dodge

Honestly not as good as I had hoped. Around 17 with mixed driving empty mixed with pulling my little trailer that's pictured. Never drove a whole tank totally empty but 20 shouldn't be a problem. So it's not bad. But u know how it is. Never good enough. Thought about finding a set of 3.31's for it to help out. It has 3.73's now.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I understand lol, I went from a 7.3 to a 6.0 and now I'm in a 4.7 powered dodge. Do you have another set of wheels for it? If you have any more pictures of it would you care to send some my way. I'm going to fly it past my wife when she gets home and see what she thinks. Email is [email protected] or 740-438-9171 if text is easier. Other than a few cosmetic issues and the clutch hating life, is there anything else that could be a problem in the future?

Last edited:

Bair

Reaction score
The only 2 sets of wheels I have are the mt 20's and the factory 17 steelies. I'm running the 17's now. I'll try to get you more pics that actually show the truck. The ones I have of it are more fun pics but ill post them up. As far as potential future problems, really the only thing I would check into upgrading is the lift pump. But at this point it's strong so you should be good.
ugy6usa8.jpg
qe4yhuqy.jpg
evy5u7a2.jpg

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

Bair

Reaction score
Tread measures 10 1/2".
Sidewall bulges to 11 1/2". So fairly straight sidewall.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

Jason

Reaction score
Right on, thanks. That wheel and tire size looks perfect, didnt know if it was stretched or bulged. Hard to tell from the pics. Man if inly those would fit and didnt have the beadlocks lol.

Bair

Reaction score
Don't mean to derail, but I like that Grille.
Thanks but its just an xl grill taped off and painted.

Right on, thanks. That wheel and tire size looks perfect, didnt know if it was stretched or bulged. Hard to tell from the pics. Man if inly those would fit and didnt have the beadlocks lol.
Yeah a 20" Mickey Thompson of any sort is getting more and more scarce. I just picked them up because the price was right. Not that I really wanted them. But I was surprised how good they actually looked on the truck.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

Bair

Reaction score
Wanted to clean it up a little as I drive it everyday for work.
dabuda3u.jpg
tu8amu7e.jpg
qyvabu6u.jpg
zumytaja.jpg
6usa3epa.jpg
3ygarenu.jpg
u7ajehys.jpg
agujure9.jpg
uvujyhat.jpg
bapy8yde.jpg
asy7y5e2.jpg

96 CCLB