1/4 mile track times today

blk350on20s

Reaction score
No. I didn't even glance down at them. I was too busy giggling like a school girl. LOL.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
think without the nitrous, you probably wouldn't have bent the rods, ever so slightly?

I'd be willing to bet it was prior to nitrous as the truck saw a lot of abuse but at 800 you are relatively safe. Fwiw I never felt one bit of difference in the way the truck ran.

Lol ya the EGTs were probably warm but everything inside the engine looked great other than rods.

RSK

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet it was prior to nitrous as the truck saw a lot of abuse but at 800 you are relatively safe. Fwiw I never felt one bit of difference in the way the truck ran.

Lol ya the EGTs were probably warm but everything inside the engine looked great other than rods.

well as long as I can break into the 11's on fuel only and just under or around 800 i'll be happy for a short time......:evil

RSK

Reaction score
Easily doable if you get the rig around 8k

it's around 8140 with me in it and 3/4 tank of fuel, ccsb lariat, with full size spare, and stock 275 tires. no extra garbage in the bed, or in the cab, I keep that chit pretty clean all the time, but i plan on doing a short arm 4 link, traction bar, 2" or 2.5" coils and blocks in the rear to keep the factory rake and a set of 37's on 22's at some point. so it will be similar to your truck but not as tall. :jammin::popcorn:

RSK

Reaction score
Will be a fun ass truck!!

that's the plan!!!! can't wait to see your build finished. I'm still debating on picking up another truck possibly a regular cab 4x4 08-10 6.4 f350 to have a secondary "work truck" in addition to the 97 f350 7.3, that way I can dig into the motor, and really go to town and way over build it, do HD pistons, billet rods, twin k16's 30% nozzles, 76mm lp, jr high power hp turbo, studs, valve springs, 6.0 manifolds, you know, bat **** crazy full on build just completely over build the whole truck. lower it on 22's with nitto 420's then swap over to the factory wheels and some 35's for plowing in the winter, something stupid fast :tree: 10 second plow truck???:rockon::jawdrop::evil tax deductible too....well most of it...

Latest posts

Members online