1000 RWHP Build for the summer

Matt

Reaction score
The truck and the cage look great. Makes me kind of miss the crew cab clone I had.

ingrahams

Reaction score
Trucks going to get waxed tomorrow then it gets to sit until march when I get back from Africa. Roads are to salty and slippery to drive it anywhere, gives me something to look forward to.

HD F250

Reaction score
Stew, truck turned out awesome, including the cage and oil cooler. Did u keep your fuel cooler? If not, any fuel temp issues?

B585Ford

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics of the cage. They did an awesome job on it!!!!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
thats bad ass, one reason i wish i would have had a cc or ec truck, to hide the cage bars, super sleeper for sure, looks great, put that biach on a diet!

ingrahams

Reaction score
Stew, truck turned out awesome, including the cage and oil cooler. Did u keep your fuel cooler? If not, any fuel temp issues?

Fuel coolers gone, no issues yet but it's also been single digits when I've driven it so this spring I will have a better idea of what the temps are doing.

HD F250

Reaction score
Fuel coolers gone, no issues yet but it's also been single digits when I've driven it so this spring I will have a better idea of what the temps are doing.

I think you are probably good, mine builds heat even in the cold. Mine is just a POS!!!!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score

Never had an issue with mine over that past 2 summers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ingrahams

Reaction score
Well finally made it back to drive the truck on dry roads. This thing is unreal, couldn't be happier, still a few tweaks to be made with tuning but overall the truck runs and drives great. Tracks opening on the 1st and the go pro is charged and ready to go.
-Stew

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.