1001.4 HP 1800 maxed torque

blk350on20s

Reaction score
It sounds like it in the video now that I watch it but in the truck and the graph it didnt. I was starting at 1800 rpm and 70 mph or so the first 2 runs so the last 3 i was running 85 or so and 2-2100 rmps. Was gonna do a back up run but my temps were up on the DD. Was starting to smell tranny fluid.

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yezzir. Thought about smaller tires but I wanted true driving numbers
_facebook_-1285040945_.jpg

33s dyno number would be insane

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Think it was just 300 HP of nitrous going at it lol. I was pleased to not have to clean up any oil or coolant lol

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Think it was just 300 HP of nitrous going at it lol. I was pleased to not have to clean up any oil or coolant lol

That's always a good day.

I bet your rods aren't gonna be sending you an Xmas card

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I don't think it was. Like Joel said we don't have much elevation. I could here people yelling numbers but couldn't hear what they were until the dyno guy popped into the window to shake my hand and tell me. I did the cut off sign saying I'm done and instantly asked for a bud light lol. It made my weekend and it was nice to exceed my expectations. Mink is actually the one who convinced me to run 2 stages and actually sent a solenoid and jets for me to add onto the truck as well as call the thousand number. Thanks buddy.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I just listened to the runs. The only downshifts occurred on the first two pulls. It's pretty clear.

It sounded funny to me so that is why I asked. Next time I will ask you since it was so obvious.

LOL The smell of tranny fluid is a good time to quit.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well I had the cab up a few days prior so there was an assortment of fluids on the frame/motor/misc. components. Figured it was OK because the trans temp wasn't much over 180

MINK

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I don't think it was. Like Joel said we don't have much elevation. I could here people yelling numbers but couldn't hear what they were until the dyno guy popped into the window to shake my hand and tell me. I did the cut off sign saying I'm done and instantly asked for a bud light lol. It made my weekend and it was nice to exceed my expectations. Mink is actually the one who convinced me to run 2 stages and actually sent a solenoid and jets for me to add onto the truck as well as call the thousand number. Thanks buddy.

Glad I talked you into it LOL

dozer

Reaction score
I have some nice videos of all three runs and I have decent pics too. He put on a show! 6.4s were 1st and 3rd on fuel at this day. I post the videos soon.

Latest posts

Members online