10x285 Alcoas big rig pattern for 08-10 F450??

Demon

Reaction score
Sorry I didnt see you asked. On the American force adapter you slide the adapter over the stock studs. The bore is larger due to casting and lug nuts facing out. This makes you have to bore the center if the rim to fit over.

The adapters I am installing require you to remove the factory studs and press them into the adapters inverted. They install back onto the truck and the stock lug nuts go on the inside.

I will snap some pictures when I get them installed. They are being made now and should be done in a few days.

Ya you bet. I am more than familiar with the American force 10on10 adapters, that's what's I have on my truck now. What I'm saying is I wished I had another option at the time. So I didn't have to cut my rim bores.

What make are those adapters your getting? Or are they one off parts your just getting made?

5fifty

Reaction score
They are being made by Tennessee Tire and Wheel. They have a picture of the adapters on their web site. They take about a week and a half to make. Machined from a solid piece of steel. Not cheap either $1300.00 I ordered them last Thursday so they should be done soon.

Demon

Reaction score
That's really good to know. The cost is the same as American force. Plus the extra machining process adds to my cost. So $1300 would have been less over all. I'll have a look at them. Thanks.

5fifty

Reaction score
That's really good to know. The cost is the same as American force. Plus the extra machining process adds to my cost. So $1300 would have been less over all. I'll have a look at them. Thanks.

No problem... Mine should be done soon. I am going to post everything up when I install.

Still looking on a good deal for rims and tires.

Latest posts

Members online