11+ shock request

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone that has or had 2.5 or 3.0 shocks could post em up. what i want to see is these shocks in the stock location, either reservoired, piggyback, or what have you. double shocks probably not im guessing. just wanting to know when i spring for these new shocks i can put em in as-is without buying a shock hoop. thanks in advance.

Towerguy

Reaction score
I don't think that a 3.0 shock will fit, the stock location is positioned too close to the coil bucket. The reason that Carli developed their own coil buckets was to gain the necessary clearance to fit the 3.0 shocks. Their Pintop kit uses 2.5 Kings in the stock location. Their Dominator kit uses 3.0 Kings but uses a replacement coil bucket. The Dominator kit also replaces the rear upper bracket with one that mounts the shock in double shear.

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
towerguy: understood and thanks for the heads up. just browsed by their site and i see what youre talking about. i guess 2.5 is the route i gotta go. i see a piggyback shock in the pintop setup, but im guessing thats for the back and the reservoired shocks is for the front? im wondering if piggies would fit in the front.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
My 2.5 Fox's are being delivered today. I'll get pics as soon as I can.

Latest posts

Members online