13-16 Spartan tuning

FastFord

Reaction score
People got to realize that they are drastically increasing power and torque. Parts can and will fail. Tossing a big tune on a truck, driving the **** out of it and crying that you burnt a tranny is like suing McDonald's cuz you got fat eating there everyday. Anyways glad to hear you guys are taking the time to work with the shifting and fine tune it to be the best that it can be. Keep up the good work we all appreciate the time and effort.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it has been asked, but can tpms be shut off with the ndash or ngauge? Also will either have more features over the other? And will you have a dash mount for either that's going to fit a 2015? Thanks!

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it has been asked, but can tpms be shut off with the ndash or ngauge? Also will either have more features over the other? And will you have a dash mount for either that's going to fit a 2015? Thanks!

The initial units shipping now don't have TPMS features enabled yet, but our software engineer is working on it right now.

We do have dash mounts available, and I've been meaning to get some pictures posted here of that, along with the SOTF cable and switch installation.

strokin20

Reaction score
The initial units shipping now don't have TPMS features enabled yet, but our software engineer is working on it right now.

We do have dash mounts available, and I've been meaning to get some pictures posted here of that, along with the SOTF cable and switch installation.

Bring on the pictures. I should be receiving one of these tuners sooner or later, hopefully sooner, so I'd definitely be interested in the dash mount. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uga33

Reaction score
If all goes to plan, I'll be installing an nGauge on a buddies 2015 next Friday with a host of other stuff. I'll post up of anyone hasn't.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
We will also be installing a NGauge in a buddies 15 down here, don't know when its supossed to be coming in though hopefully soon LOL.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I have not heard of anyone getting one yet. I was on the pre order early september.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
**UPDATE on ORDERS**

We had a few setbacks with the firmware reading transmission strategies, but that has been resolved and orders will begin shipping tomorrow.

COMPLETED ORDERS will begin shipping to both individuals and dealers. If your order is not complete, or you are on the wait-list (based on order received and availability), your tuner will not ship tomorrow.

I will be turning my PM's back on so you guys can contact me directly on here with any questions regarding your orders placed directly with us. If you ordered through a dealer, contact them first please.

We appreciate your patience!

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
**UPDATE on ORDERS**

We had a few setbacks with the firmware reading transmission strategies, but that has been resolved and orders will begin shipping tomorrow.

COMPLETED ORDERS will begin shipping to both individuals and dealers. If your order is not complete, or you are on the wait-list (based on order received and availability), your tuner will not ship tomorrow.

I will be turning my PM's back on so you guys can contact me directly on here with any questions regarding your orders placed directly with us. If you ordered through a dealer, contact them first please.

Good to hear Matt!

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Good to hear. Do you know if they will be sending out shipping conformation or tracking numbers, ect?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Good to hear. Do you know if they will be sending out shipping conformation or tracking numbers, ect?

If your order is already complete and you've been billed, give the office a call tomorrow afternoon and speak with Spade (or shoot him an email) and see about tracking. I would check in with him after 4:00 P.M. EST if you haven't already gotten an email with shipping info. The office closes at 6:00.

828-692-9967 (sales extension)

sales@*******dieseltech.com

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
**UPDATE on ORDERS**

Do y'all have any pictures of the unit mounted?

Latest posts

Members online