13-16 Spartan tuning

JRLott

Reaction score
You'd be well served. Them or gear noggin would be my picks. Give the big r power guy or one of his minions a call. They'll take good care of you.

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
Same situation here... coming from a spar tuned 6.4 daily driving the

310 tune and just loved it!!! Would like to have that for the 600

enhanced, touchy pedal and instant throttle :D

Anyway with SOTF it lets the "normal user" enjoys the smoothness and

refined driving and with just a click of the switch turn into a beast!!!:naughty:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Same situation here... coming from a spar tuned 6.4 daily driving the

310 tune and just loved it!!! Would like to have that for the 600

enhanced, touchy pedal and instant throttle :D

Anyway with SOTF it lets the "normal user" enjoys the smoothness and

refined driving and with just a click of the switch turn into a beast!!!:naughty:

only problem is anything short of compound turbos will never get you the instant response of the 6.4. Its not tuning its hard parts.

winchester04

Reaction score
hey guys i just joined today, i just installed a no limits EGR ******, 5" turbo back flo pro exhaust, S&B CAI, and the ******* Ngauge tuner on my 2015 F250 King Ranch. First off i absolutely love it! Best way to describe it is...wow. Only thing i dislike is some of the functions are not available, like EGR temp, boost psi, trans temp, etc.. My question is has anyone heard of a updated version? Or when one is likely to come out? Thanks in advance guys!

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
hey guys i just joined today, i just installed a no limits EGR ******, 5" turbo back flo pro exhaust, S&B CAI, and the ******* Ngauge tuner on my 2015 F250 King Ranch. First off i absolutely love it! Best way to describe it is...wow. Only thing i dislike is some of the functions are not available, like EGR temp, boost psi, trans temp, etc.. My question is has anyone heard of a updated version? Or when one is likely to come out? Thanks in advance guys!

The guys at our software company are working diligently on updates for that, along with nDash support. I have some things on my desk to experiment with, just haven't gotten to it in the schedule yet.

In conjuction with TPMS and tire size adjustments with the next major update, it's very likely that there will be on screen tuning support (very similar to what we are coming out with for 6.4L, for any of you who keep up with that).

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
only problem is anything short of compound turbos will never get you the instant response of the 6.4. Its not tuning its hard parts.

I'll have a test file in the next 48 hours for you guys who want something a bit more.... Responsive :joy:

PDT1081

Reaction score
The guys at our software company are working diligently on updates for that, along with nDash support. I have some things on my desk to experiment with, just haven't gotten to it in the schedule yet.

In conjuction with TPMS and tire size adjustments with the next major update, it's very likely that there will be on screen tuning support (very similar to what we are coming out with for 6.4L, for any of you who keep up with that).

Since you mention the nDash, is it still looking like June before that's available? Thought that was the last estimate I had seen.

syrupdawg

Reaction score
I'll have a test file in the next 48 hours for you guys who want something a bit more.... Responsive :joy:

When the switches are released will it be an option To have positions in custom tunes like say
1-450hp for towing
2-600 non enhanced
3-600 enhanced
4-straight race tune with no traction control limits

winchester04

Reaction score

Thank you for the fast response, ill be looking forward to it.

dawashi

Reaction score
How does the trans holding up when running the 600+...trans is my main concern with running the higher tunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
How does the trans holding up when running the 600+...trans is my main concern with running the higher tunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would think it would be rods... if it's a '15+ your trans will eventually go. Faster response would involve more low end spool, would it not? I know there's already a disclaimer about rods on the 600 enhanced...

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Would think it would be rods... if it's a '15+ your trans will eventually go. Faster response would involve more low end spool, would it not? I know there's already a disclaimer about rods on the 600 enhanced...

It's safe for rods. There was a disclaimer on our beta stuff before we were sure.

maxxedout

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 11-12 switched from H&S to S*partan?

More specifically, has anyone running a 15 pump/15 turbo made the switch?

I'm just wondering if they have tunes for retrofitted trucks dialed in. The 600 enhanced file sounds like it would be a decent upgrade over what I have now. My H&S base file is based off of a 4+ year old calibration... There must be some refinements to the base calibration files from 2012 to now, right?

Latest posts

Members online