13-16 Spartan tuning

mfoltz

Reaction score
Just got done with ******s. Started off on the 550 enhance and love the power it has. What's different from the enhance and normal tune? Is it the tc lock up? I notice it shift real quick. Does it take a few days for the truck to learn the driving? I think I'm going to load the 600 QR.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Just got done with ******s. Started off on the 550 enhance and love the power it has. What's different from the enhance and normal tune? Is it the tc lock up? I notice it shift real quick. Does it take a few days for the truck to learn the driving? I think I'm going to load the 600 QR.

Firmer shifts and lock up is in 2nd. It doesn't take much time to learn. That being said, don't load the tune and immediately hammer down

winchester04

Reaction score
Ive been running the 500hp and love it!!! I cant wait to get home next week and try the 600QR. Any idea when we mite get some more of the Signals working, EGT, boost, etc?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
After running the 600qr for a few more day simple put its badass. Not overly friendly in city traffic but neither is any of the enhanced tunes. Very impressed. ****** the advance track and traction control. Nothing worse then hitting the throttle and getting shut done. Too much power to have to deal with traction control.

Profuzz

Reaction score
Mines on its way should be here Wednesday 😎

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online