15 tuning

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Is anyone ever gonna come out with a good solid reliable tune for my truck,its so freaking SLOW i'm going nuts.I do not care whether dpf on or off i just want my truck to haul A§§ period without ventilating the block with one of these pos factory rods.THX sorry about rant but i thought these newer ford turbodiesels were fast but boy was that a load of crap.

Reaction score
Talk to Morgan at midwest. Or mike. Both have great tuning and I promise you unless your trucks mechanically torn up it won't window a block. There's people pushing 650rwhp on stock rods

David1089

Reaction score
question about the new tunes. I just deleted my 2015 Platinum F250 with a 4" down pipe back exhaust, and SCT X4 from No Limits, and my exhaust break isn't working, light flashes and goes off tow/haul on and off any ideas? Ohh and strange sound under hood, exhaust sound changes from blowing to not when the sound changes under hood... should I be worried?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yes. You should be worrried... pm mike. He probably has the latest and greatest tune to send to you.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I feel like you're continuing to post this nonsense. Tuning has been relased by numerous people. No limits, Midwest, Rudy's, Power stroke Enginuities... I mean it's not that difficult to find....

And if you mean it's sluggish it's turbo lag. It's not your F150 it's an 8k lb workhorse.

Last edited:

dsmracing1

Reaction score
What some people fail to realize is they're built for towing and not hauling ass. An F150 with a supercharger will haul ass but that's about all they're good for. Like Red Rice said they're 8000 lbs with no additional gear. My truck weighs 9500lbs with my work gear, tidy tank etc and its plenty fast for me....

And I don't know where you get off saying that the tunes that are out aren't any good. I'd say all but stock H&S tunes are damn good!

I've been driving all brands of diesels for the last 10 years and these powerstrokes are insane in stock form...

Last edited:

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
Yeah every thread I see him in he is complaining about cost of ownership, mpg, how slow it is. Clearly you bought it for the wrong reasons,just saying.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I didn't want to be the one to say it.. I agree with you all ^^^ maybe he should've bought the dodge that his buddy has that is so much faster, that's all 3/4 and 1 tons are good for, racing and blowing smoke....

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
There are legitimate concerns with some calibrations have sluggishness below 100* ECT with the exhaust brake feature enabled on higher power tunes. Nothing is perfect yet people. I love how people who don't own deleted 15s bust a guy's balls without genuine experience on the topic

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I am aware of my exhaust brake issue, it will be fixed though so I'm not too worried, and I wouldn't load my truck down and use it with coolant that cold. I did put my truck on extreme today just to see how slow it was.. All I have to say is WOW!

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I might add that once i tune my $50000 pos rig itll void the warrantee&ive tuned vehicles before with subpar results the last being my 13 brembo pkg premium 5.0.I voided that warrantee&ended up with less then i had&unless your blind deaf&stupid people are having issues with these tunes HELLO.I can say gentlemen its been a joy dealing with know it all's who know absolutely nothing.

gfulton

Reaction score
I might add that once i tune my $50000 pos rig itll void the warrantee&ive tuned vehicles before with subpar results the last being my 13 brembo pkg premium 5.0.I voided that warrantee&ended up with less then i had&unless your blind deaf&stupid people are having issues with these tunes HELLO.I can say gentlemen its been a joy dealing with know it all's who know absolutely nothing.

Damn what brought this on Chuck.....We have been down this road before I believe.........

carcare

Reaction score
Sound like someone should go put a bullet in ther head because life must just be too tough dealin w a couple issues on a mechanical device

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online