• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

16.5" wheels

young7.3

Reaction score
Man, if they were 16" I would be all over them. Don't know how bad a 16.5" tire would be to find. Are these clear coated? Like my factory "alcoa" looking wheels on my '00, just wish I could polish em up...and that they were a tad wider.

Not sure if they are clear coated or not. It wouldnt be too hard to hit them with some clear coat tho:thumbsup:

Jason

Reaction score
I dont know if id want clear. My factory clear is all bubbled up and looks like ass. Thats really the ONLY reason I even keep kicking wheels around. I'D be perfectly happy if my wheels would polish up like the aftermarket 16" aluminum modular wheels.

Jason

Reaction score
I'm going a totally different direction with this truck. Hell, I even put a oem muffler on it, and sucked the tailpipe forward and in, so the tip is up and tucked in with the body. Don't see many clean "original" rclb's around here, aesthetic wise I am just working on getting it clean and simple.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I'm 2wd yo, so i'm looking for something more highway friendly. If i'm not careful, I may end up with 20x10's all around...and i'm trying to avoid that lol.

If that's the case I don't really know at all man never looked for any in that size. I know the other bc alot of us in my area are running 16.5 welds.

young7.3

Reaction score
Someone please buy these. I'll bring them to schieds for easy delivery. Price drop to $150.

Sent from Prestige Worldwide headquarters!

Latest posts

Members online