17 F350 king ranch dually coming this week.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea what stock king ranch dually rims are selling For? Buddy of mine had a guy interested and I'm not sure what to ask for

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea what stock king ranch dually rims are selling For? Buddy of mine had a guy interested and I'm not sure what to ask for

With tires and very low miles, I've seen $1300 to $1700. Just rims, $500 to $1000 local.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Right on thanks so much.
More then I expected so hopefully it works out. Got a call into my tire guy to see what he can do on a setup.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
this.. do this to it..
aaa79df1b4ad70b3eeaa93715370bafe.jpg

live life full throttle

NY_Mott

Reaction score
this.. do this to it..
aaa79df1b4ad70b3eeaa93715370bafe.jpg

live life full throttle
Hahaha I wish...
Alpha series front bumper so I would guess it's also on kelderman kit. I wanted it bad till I seen parts around are about 15k. Then someone to install it so that's out of the question for a long while if ever..

I do want to ditch the front dually wheel though so I'm working on that; if I sell these stock wheels and tires I'm thinking of picking up a black set of fuel wheels and then a real nice set come spring...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hahaha I wish...
Alpha series front bumper so I would guess it's also on kelderman kit. I wanted it bad till I seen parts around are about 15k. Then someone to install it so that's out of the question for a long while if ever..

I do want to ditch the front dually wheel though so I'm working on that; if I sell these stock wheels and tires I'm thinking of picking up a black set of fuel wheels and then a real nice set come spring...

so you will have to dismount and mount 4 tires when you do a tire rotation or just swap them side to side?

live life full throttle

NY_Mott

Reaction score
so you will have to dismount and mount 4 tires when you do a tire rotation or just swap them side to side?

live life full throttle
I would just swap side to side, I got a guy for tires so I'm not overly concerned about wear from not doing a proper rotation.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Biggest info issue I am having right now is a leveling kit and doing it properly on the cheap end if possible.. I am not trying to upgrade shocks and springs at this time.. I see some kits are just spacers with drop backs and such for well under a grand and others are closer to 3k when doing shocks and springs... I do not want to mess up the axle position or have any issues so trying to find solid answers.. any input?

sootie

Reaction score
Biggest info issue I am having right now is a leveling kit and doing it properly on the cheap end if possible.. I am not trying to upgrade shocks and springs at this time.. I see some kits are just spacers with drop backs and such for well under a grand and others are closer to 3k when doing shocks and springs... I do not want to mess up the axle position or have any issues so trying to find solid answers.. any input?

Simple answer: you get what you pay for.

Another simple answer: Do it right, once.

There are THOUSANDS of leveling kits out there. Any lift at all is changing the axle position.

Many ways to increase front ride height: Bottom mount spacers, top mount spacers, taller coils, OUO levelers.

Any lift at all is going to require different shocks, or heaven forbid, shock extensions.

Any lift at all is changing caster. Three ways to correct: adjustable link arms, radius arm drop brackets or ball joint cams.

Any lift at all is moving your axle to the drivers side. Two ways to correct: Adjustable trac bar or drop track bar mount.

It all comes down to what you are willing to live with. Some people dont mind bad caster, off center axle, shocks topping out over bumps etc.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I fully understand you get what you pay For, I'm looking for the option that is least expensive while keeping all the suspension components in check to not have issues.
This way I can save up for a real setup with kings and such.
But it almost sounds like leaving it unleveled and just going straight to the good stuff when funds allow is the right answer as much as I hate the non leveled look.

Jomax

Reaction score
I fully understand you get what you pay For, I'm looking for the option that is least expensive while keeping all the suspension components in check to not have issues.
This way I can save up for a real setup with kings and such.
But it almost sounds like leaving it unleveled and just going straight to the good stuff when funds allow is the right answer as much as I hate the non leveled look.

I personally would wait, I would hate to do the work twice.

I say enjoy the truck for awhile and not stress. You came from a 6.4, just enjoy the reliability of the 6.7 for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Simple answer: you get what you pay for.

Another simple answer: Do it right, once.

There are THOUSANDS of leveling kits out there. Any lift at all is changing the axle position.

Many ways to increase front ride height: Bottom mount spacers, top mount spacers, taller coils, OUO levelers.

Any lift at all is going to require different shocks, or heaven forbid, shock extensions.

Any lift at all is changing caster. Three ways to correct: adjustable link arms, radius arm drop brackets or ball joint cams.

Any lift at all is moving your axle to the drivers side. Two ways to correct: Adjustable trac bar or drop track bar mount.

It all comes down to what you are willing to live with. Some people dont mind bad caster, off center axle, shocks topping out over bumps etc.
very good post sootie. that is useful info to anyone wanting to do any sort of lift.

live life full throttle

NY_Mott

Reaction score
^^ agree... and with all that's been said I will be waiting to doing anything..

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Well I wanted new tires before winter as i hear the stock ones suck, and considering I get a hook up I order these wheels and new tires for winter... not sure I love them but better then stock and different ones will come in spring for the non salty months.
58e362302f7916466dbb7eac9962b29e.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well I wanted new tires before winter as i hear the stock ones suck, and considering I get a hook up I order these wheels and new tires for winter... not sure I love them but better then stock and different ones will come in spring for the non salty months.
58e362302f7916466dbb7eac9962b29e.jpg

that will look good bud!!! what ruber are you going with?

live life full throttle

NY_Mott

Reaction score
that will look good bud!!! what ruber are you going with?

live life full throttle
As of right now I'm not really sure, I just said I wanted a mud terrain that will do good for the winter..

But I'm going to the shop in a hour or so, I will be checking to see what he's thinking and changing it if it's not a decent tire...
I say decent because for the price I'm paying I doubt he's thinking BFG or TOYO like I would want...

But I will report back here in several hours to update.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
As of right now I'm not really sure, I just said I wanted a mud terrain that will do good for the winter..

But I'm going to the shop in a hour or so, I will be checking to see what he's thinking and changing it if it's not a decent tire...
I say decent because for the price I'm paying I doubt he's thinking BFG or TOYO like I would want...

But I will report back here in several hours to update.

ahhh 10-4.. what size tire?

live life full throttle