18x10 chrome moto metal 962 questions

SootRoller

Reaction score
Couple questions guys. I'm looking at a set of 18x10 962s, chrome. Truck the are going on is an 03 fx4 250 with the block pulled out the rear, 305/55 bfg a/t ko tires. As far as I can tell they are -24bs. I'm thinking that will hang them around 2" out of the fenders and around 4" of lip on the rims, which I am ok with. I have no clearance issues now and I have a set of monsters, 18x9s. I have no clue on they offset but the sit almost flush with the fenders. My question is before I order them, will I have an issue rubbing when turning with the -24 offset? Or is there anything else y'all might think I would have an issue with as far as clearance? It doesn't see much mud but when I need it, it goes. Thanks guys.

average

Reaction score
Well with my 16x10's and -25 backspacing, 315's I sit about an inch and a half out from the fender. I would think you'd be an inch out or so, if that... not much on the leaf spring trucks.

X9zNK1f.jpg

Last edited:

SootRoller

Reaction score
Well with my 16x10's and -25 backspacing, 315's I sit about an inch and a half out from the fender. I would think you'd be an inch out or so, if that... not much on the leaf spring trucks.

X9zNK1f.jpg

That's even better honestly. Easier to keep clean. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online