• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1959 F100

08_Superduty

Reaction score
Dont really want this thing gone, I just sorta wanna know what people think its worth. And if someone wants it pm me!
na7e8eta.jpg
pesymebu.jpg

08_Superduty

Reaction score
Sorry left out the engien, its got a newly rebuilt never started 351W strokes to 400CI, just the block, heads, and chrome headers

snoracerx

Reaction score
Ill give ya 250 a pack if marshmallows and if your in wisconsin a load of gravel

Sweet truck but not sure what its worth s buddy of mine picked up a similar truck same shape runs and drive he got it for a g-note

Sent from my iPhone

HD F250

Reaction score
I think it's over priced. My dad was asking 10k for his 65 Chevy that was completely restored, until it was in his garage fire and damaged.

jaybuller

Reaction score
I'd say over priced.. I would say 8500 if it was a complete running driving truck with a complete interior. But in that shape (needing paind and body work, interior, engine work and who knows what else ) I'd say 4k to the right buyer.

Wayne

Reaction score
I've had my eye out for a while for one like this, and all I can say is eBay should clue you in as to what it's worth. Big problem is unless it's running, the built engine won't add much at all to it. You're better off selling them separate, or package deal. Either someone wants their own project, or a turn-key deal. When I get ready to buy, all I'll want is a body to drop on a newer power stroke chassis. Glws.

Latest posts

Members online