• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1990 thunderbird supercoupe $4,000

Pstroke96

Reaction score
im putting this up here for my dad he recently picked up a bronco and now the car has to go. it has just over 100k on it. its is in perfect shape always garage kept and maintained, the interior is in very good shape as well as the paint and body they are in very good condition and there is absolutely no rust. the car was dealer maintained by its original owner and we have kept it up just as good. regular oil changes belts hoses and so on. these cars are notorious for head gasket issues, but this car has never had any issues. it has the supercharged v6 which has plenty of power and is a ton of fun to drive. automatic trans that was built by H&H in wallingford CT, all the universals, in the rear driveline were replaced at the same time as well. it comes with an additional set of rims and tires. the rims are perfect and the tires are decent. sorry for the long paragraph if you have any questions ask me on here or via PM

asking price $4,000

029-Copy5.jpg

043-Copy3.jpg

050-Copy3.jpg

027-Copy4.jpg

037-Copy4.jpg

031-Copy5.jpg

jngreen

Reaction score
If it wasn't 805 miles away from me, I would seriously buy it for a daily driver. Nice looking car, and its my color too.

GLWS

imelmo

Reaction score
Surprised nobody's picked this up yet. Sharp looking car.

Sicksoh

Reaction score
I can vouche these are great cars my parents still have a red 90 sc. Someone snatch this one up.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
LOL funny you bring that up, first its just a badge. you can get them at the ford dealer for about 12 bucks.

my dad brings it to have the emissions done, at a ford dealer kid brings it around into the garage. gets it all set up. front wheels on the rollers gets in the car and drives it right off the rollers just barely missing the work bench in front of it. me and my dad go running out just as he gets out of the car, and says. "shoulda known it was rear wheel drive, its the police edition".:doh:

hes looking to move it though. if your serious ill pm you his phone number

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
LOL funny you bring that up, first its just a badge. you can get them at the ford dealer for about 12 bucks.

my dad brings it to have the emissions done, at a ford dealer kid brings it around into the garage. gets it all set up. front wheels on the rollers gets in the car and drives it right off the rollers just barely missing the work bench in front of it. me and my dad go running out just as he gets out of the car, and says. "shoulda known it was rear wheel drive, its the police edition".:doh:

hes looking to move it though. if your serious ill pm you his phone number

Haha thats funny, because all police models are RWD right?

Latest posts