• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1994.5 f350 cclb

dillpurdy92

Reaction score
Sorry just new to the forum and wanted to show the truck off. Its not for sale for sure but it has 373k miles. This looked like a forum to show your trucks off now i know i was wrong haha 😅😅

1994.5 CCLB zf5
6637 intake, new stock turbo, 5" diomand eye turbo back exhaust, RiffRaff hpx line, RiffRaff high flow banjo bolts

dillpurdy92

Reaction score
Yeah its all original. I bought it from a owner of a welder fab shop and i asked him straight up if he would sell it to me because it was just sitting then he said make me an offer. I said $1,500, he said "sold" i couldn't believe my ears lol i bought it that friday and he had it shipped to my work lol i say it was a damn good deal

1994.5 CCLB zf5
6637 intake, new stock turbo, 5" diomand eye turbo back exhaust, RiffRaff hpx line, RiffRaff high flow banjo bolts

old96stroker

Reaction score
You apparently didn't read into my sarcasm. Why would you tell everyone on this forum what you gave for it? You just ruined your chances of selling it on here for a decent profit, if you are thinking about selling it. Good luck, it seems decent though for 1,500 dollars.

dillpurdy92

Reaction score
No its not for sell. Im new to the forums and thought this is where you show off your rides. Ima dumbass i know

1994.5 CCLB zf5

dillpurdy92

Reaction score
Weird sense of humor btw lol im a pretty straight forward guy. It wouldnt have gone this far of someone would direct me to the right forum

1994.5 CCLB zf5

old96stroker

Reaction score
Dillpurdy92, I didn't imply you are a dumbazz, your approach is just a little different. I just wouldn't tell anyone what I paid for something let alone put it on the Internet for everyone to see. Looks like a solid old truck to build upon, enjoy.

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm confused how the hell you scrolled all the way down through all the pages, to classifieds to post this... I'm sorry but that's right up there with people who read: Warning HOT coffee! and still spill it in their lap, and wonder why they hard boiled their nuts...

Call me an a$$hole all you want but throwing out the: if someone would just tell me where to post, stinks of entitlement. Take 2 seconds to read the forum you're posting in or expect to get flamed. No participation trophies here, try Instagram.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Yep. It is always someone else's fault. Why the hell didn't you tell me where to post? For the same reason you didn't ask, jackass. Too busy licking the window, I guess.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.