• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1995 CCLB SRW 7.3 Rust free California truck

OBS73

Reaction score
It's a 1995 F350 XLT SRW, 188k on chassis and drivetrain. Auto trans, manual transfer case. 4.10 gears. Within the last 2 years I have replaced all the A/C components, altenator, starter, all aluminum radiator, new batteries, brake master clyinder.

Performance mods have all been put on within the last 6 months.

160/80 Rosewood Stage 2 injectors
Terminator T500 HPOP
Hypermax modded H2E turbo system
7.3 all aluminum intercooler
6.0 trans cooler (was on before everything else)
DIY Efuel conversion
TS 6 POS chip with PHP tunes (2 tunes for new setup, modded stock and 80dd, 3 for stock setup still and no start option).
3" downpipe to 4 " straight pipe up to a dual 5" "side by side" stack.

Trans is still all stock, has about 90k on it. Haven't driven It in anything but modified stock and it runs great with it. Trans hasn't got over 155° with mild towing (about 8000 pounds) and daily driving.

Truck has a 3.5 RSK in front with 6" springs. Rear is stock F350 block and 4" SD springs. Sits level, go "gaze".Fox rezi shocks up front, pro comp in rear (about 2 years old).2 month old 35x12.50 Federal tires on 20x12 -44 offset XD Armour wheels.

Paint is really good on the truck, no clear coat peeling. Back of the cab corners looks like they were primered at one time and preped for paint but never finished not noticeable until really close to the truck u forget about it all the time until I wash it and look at it. Minor tiny dings, maybe 5 total. No major body damage. Diamond cut headlights and bumper lights up front with fat bar billet grill.

1.It does need some tighten up on some stuff. Fuel regulater has a leak on Ky that drips into the valley. Believe a fuel fitting is causing it.

2.Driver side exhaust manifold is leaking due to a broken manifold bolt.

3. Rear passenger window will roll down, but not up.

Due to medical reasons I am unable to fix these myself at this time.

I'm sure I am missing something somewhere. I will add info as I remember or questions come.

I also have an extra rear end (3.73 gear I believe)extra 2 extra fenders, extra doors (previous owner was working on adding dodge tow mirrors), extra core support (needs some work on top rail but very salvageable for a spare). Other extra odds and ends that will all go with it.

Asking $13,000 (if you don't like price please don't post a comment).

Located in Central California.

uploadfromtaptalk1408566504961.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408566530661.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408566630442.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408566688404.jpg

Will have more pics up later of motor and interior.

OBS73

Reaction score
**Fuel leak was fixed...was only a loose hose on the return line.

Latest posts

Members online