• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1996 ccsb 5 speed

oneturboforme

Reaction score
i bought this truck in july and it has been an awesome truck but i dont ever use it for what its meant for and im thinking about going back to a gas engine truck. truck has 183k but i drive it almost daily so that may change. has a 5 speed with a exhaust brake, 4" strait pipe, down pipe, e fuel and irate regulated return, ts 5 position chip, 3 gauge pillar with oil pressure pyro and boost, has a gutted turbo housing, air bags, camper tie downs, 35" tires 20" black fuel rims. drop in filter, truck is an xlt with power windows locks, has upgraded speakers and a deck with blue tooth, tint all the way around. has a matching canopy that goes with it. i am the second owner of this truck and as you can see its a super clean obs asking 14k or if you have a crew cab gas truck for trade let me know.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    966.9 KB · Views: 234

Bair

Reaction score
ty9u5ysu.jpg

Wow rare color! Wanna trade? Lol you got a nice truck and glws.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

bluedge8

Reaction score
why is it that the guy with no location in his sig or title, also has no location in his for sale ad?

zilla68

Reaction score
i bought this truck in july and it has been an awesome truck but i dont ever use it for what its meant for and im thinking about going back to a gas engine truck. truck has 183k but i drive it almost daily so that may change. has a 5 speed with a exhaust brake, 4" strait pipe, down pipe, e fuel and irate regulated return, ts 5 position chip, 3 gauge pillar with oil pressure pyro and boost, has a gutted turbo housing, air bags, camper tie downs, 35" tires 20" black fuel rims. drop in filter, truck is an xlt with power windows locks, has upgraded speakers and a deck with blue tooth, tint all the way around. has a matching canopy that goes with it. i am the second owner of this truck and as you can see its a super clean obs asking 14k or if you have a crew cab gas truck for trade let me know.

got a side picture of it, like the wheels and would like a better picture

oneturboforme

Reaction score
ty9u5ysu.jpg

Wow rare color! Wanna trade? Lol you got a nice truck and glws.

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

are those 22's? good lookin truck ya got there!

and sorry my location is milford utah its about 3 hrs north of vegas.

StandAlone

Reaction score
Stock dana 50 upfront? Whats ur location? Any interest in 2006 f150 4x4 on 35s w/ approx 75k miles?

Latest posts

Members online