• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1996 F350 Reg.cab/Longbed (UTAH)

TRUBBS

Reaction score
1996 ford f350 powerstroke diesel
truck itself has just a hair over 200k on it
motor was recently replaced with a lower milage one of of a 1999 (140k miles)TONS OF NEW PARTS (WORTH OVER ASKING PRICE)BRAND NEW 35"BFG A/T
TIRES
BRAND NEW FUEL PUMP
BRAND NEW CLUTCH
BRAND NEW ALTERNATOR
BRAND NEW STARTER
NEW REBUILD HEADS
BRAND NEW FRONT END (BALLJOINTS/TIE-RODS/WHEELBEARINGS ECT....)NEW BRAKES
NEW GLOWPLUGS/RELAY (ALSO HAS RELAY BYPASS BUTTON INSTALLED)truck was used to haul our boat during the summer but has been replaced by a new 2012 6.7 so this truck is not needed anymore and just sits
truck has been parked for a little over a over a year, it has been started frequently but has not been drove.
Truck may need some small things fixed/replaced sence it has been sitting but the truck does start run and drive looking to sale soon, but not going to give the truck away clean and clear title in hand not looking for any trades (ONLY TRADE WILL CONSIDER IS DPF DELETE AND H&S TUNNER FOR 6.7 PLUS CASH)so please dont ask.
body is in great shape, only a few very minor dings and one notable scratch about 6inches long
tailgate is beat up tho
inside needs a good cleaning as the carpets are dirty but tot other then that the truck is in great shape.
it cureently is throwing a check engine light while running and does have an extended crank/lazy start issue.im working on getting a scanner brought over so i can run the code.
call ONLY AFTER 4pm or text anytimeTrevor(801)-866-9947
ASKING $5,500.00 OBO

im trying to get pictures uploaded but now that webshots is no longer i have to make a photobucket account.
i can text or email photos if you want to post up or pm your number or email.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
For clarification, you are accepting an H&S tuner and a dpf delete plus cash... for your truck?

my79f

Reaction score
I dont think he's really looking to sell. I sent him a P.M. a while back, and never got a response.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thats the feeling I got from the thread.

Maybe his wife was threatening him so this was his "trying to sell the truck" :cool:

TRUBBS

Reaction score
For clarification, you are accepting an H&S tuner and a dpf delete plus cash... for your truck?
yeah, but now just dpf delete/exhaust we just got a H&S for the 6.7

I dont think he's really looking to sell. I sent him a P.M. a while back, and never got a response.

sorry but i never did recive a PM from you bud....

Thats the feeling I got from the thread.

Maybe his wife was threatening him so this was his "trying to sell the truck" :cool:

not married at all. just posted it here and havent really been checking up, usually i get a email when i get PM's

PICTURES ARE UPLOADING TO PHOTOBUCKET AS WE SPEAK.

Last edited:

TRUBBS

Reaction score
006_zpsf4175d53.jpg

stroke.jpg

007_zps7510b16a.jpg

008_zps51cced04.jpg

009_zpsd3d0990c.jpg

010_zps6ef49cb0.jpg

011_zpsf9689511.jpg

013_zps975286d5.jpg

014_zps4e2c3a23.jpg