1996 ford f-250 put power mirrors in

lildiup

Reaction score
Hey I have a 96 f250 xlt but it does not have power mirrors. I was wondering if anyone has a write up how to put power mirrors on it.

Bugman

Reaction score
You would have to come up with a complete wiring harness for one. Dash and both doors or rig up something by yourself.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
They are pretty useless unless you don't tow or tow something small like an open car trailer where you can see over the sides of the trailer. If you want to tow an enclosed trailer, forget about it.

What mirrors do you have on your truck? If you have the ones with a triangle, the holes don't match up. The power mirrors line up with the two mirrors mounts and it also needs a square hole for the bracket to side in.

Billy T.
[email protected]

m j

Reaction score
I swapped the doors from an f150 to get the powers option
you have to pull the dash and run the connecting wires from the DS to PS against the firewall

diesel dane

Reaction score
They are pretty useless unless you don't tow or tow something small like an open car trailer where you can see over the sides of the trailer. If you want to tow an enclosed trailer, forget about it.

What mirrors do you have on your truck? If you have the ones with a triangle, the holes don't match up. The power mirrors line up with the two mirrors mounts and it also needs a square hole for the bracket to side in.

Billy T.
[email protected]

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online