2.5" Icon dual rate coils

MorganY

Reaction score
Anyone that has these in their truck....Do the Icon 2.5" dual rate coils ride that much better than a factory spring/spacer setup?

nickg3130

Reaction score
Anyone that has these in their truck....Do the Icon 2.5" dual rate coils ride that much better than a factory spring/spacer setup?

Yes. My icon/pmf 3.5" with a 1" tei spacer rides much better than when I had my readylift spacer. I also upgraded shocks too so maybe that had a difference as well but I'm very happy with how it turned out.

MorganY

Reaction score
Yes. My icon/pmf 3.5" with a 1" tei spacer rides much better than when I had my readylift spacer. I also upgraded shocks too so maybe that had a difference as well but I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for the input, however that is what I am trying to eliminate, a back to back comparison without any other variables.

I have been told yes... That's what I am going to run UNLESS.... Y'all want to help me do a coil over LMAO

I don't mind, just have to spread it out more than just two days.

java

Reaction score
I had a 2.5 inch spacer at first on my truck and it rode ok at best, went to a 2.5 Icon lift and the ride improved a ton, it rides great! I put a TEI spacer about a year later and it didn't change the ride at all. I just ordered a bds dual steering stabilizer today and probably going to order some bilstein 5160s tomorrow. Hopefully it'll ride better than it already does.

Latest posts

Members online