• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2 sets of injectors

powersmokin88

Reaction score
#1 250/100 hybrid from full force they Have 3k on them went to Iowa 2 times with them. They run good just more then I need to tow. 1725 shipped.

#2 250/stock b-code got them from ifs home town shop they have 7k on them They run good never had any problem with them truck is going to stock to sell. 1350 shipped

Would like a set of 160cc from my tow truck

By Findlay ohio
take cash PayPal check
Thanks

SuperDuty73

Reaction score
in the past like month hes been selling several sets of injectors.
hes got a different story each time. if you txt him hes always got more injector sets for sale

robbs4525

Reaction score
yeah he tried to rip me off too.....I sent him my ff stage 2s and 300 bucks last wed. and he was to send his out as soon as I sent him a tracking number....well I sent him a tracking number...he didn't answer me all day...that night he said he wld have his wife send them out the next day....long story short I never heard from him and I had to pay ups to stop my shipment to him....bottom line hes just out to rip ya off

Bigsexy

Reaction score
I tried trading him and when he said he wouldn't send them to full forco to have them flow tested if I paid for it. I stopped talking to him.

powersmokin88

Reaction score
For one robbs you cant give out my name and address but if you yall want to come see me then come on over. I never tryed to rip this kid off I never even seen his stuff i was bizy I souldnt get my stuff shipped out right way. He is just pissy and wants to make me sound bad I have never ****ed anyone over. I have alot of stuff on here and other sits everyone has got there stuff. Big sexy I dont have time to do all that sending around with the injectors thats way I didn't want to do that deal. There is nothing fishy about me or my parts everyone I have sold to one the site have never told me they was unhappy about there stuff. But people can thank want they want to. They is know need to talk **** about me.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Why won't you send them to fullforce to have them bench tested to prove what they are even after I said I would pay for all the shipping and test if they are what you say they are? You just want people to trust you

powersmokin88

Reaction score
I didn't see you said you would pay for it and I dont see why I cant be trusted I haven't **** know one over.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Its funny my phones says it was sent like all the others you responded to, this is what I sent you twice, *I'm willing to pay for the test and if they are what u say they are you can have them shipped to me. If they aren't you can have them sent back to you. I would do it if you asked asked as no one likes being screwed. If you've been screwed before as you say you have you would understand.

Latest posts

Members online