2 TONE TRUCK

jstann

Reaction score
any one seen a 2 tone truck with out the side moldings ??

pics ??

my buddy has an all white truck and it looks clean with out them but i think it might look wierd with out it on my truck

MossBack

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359974045.104852.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359974069.868835.jpg
Minus the stupid dodge shell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

molonlabe27

Reaction score
removing the molding is something I definitely want to do, and the wheel well trim. It would look so much better without in my opinion

MossBack

Reaction score
I was thinking more of the blue white blue style 2 tone

I thought that after I posted. In addition of the moulding mine had the pin striping and twirly crap it was hideous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
goodstktbo has the blue and white two tone scheme and his truck looks great.

from the pics i have seen i can not recall if he has his moulding on but i think not.

great looking truck btw.

1997psd23

Reaction score
I have the white red white 2 tone. I took off the wheel well trim, side molding, and the pin stripe. replaced the pin stripe with thin black pin striping, looks way better without it. I can post pics later if you would like.

1997psd23

Reaction score
Just some stuff at the local pep boys its about 1/4" thick. Can't remember what brand or anything.

1997psd23

Reaction score
The way i did mine. I got about six feet of fishing line and folded it back on itself then twisted it. It acts as a saw between the molding and the truck, working it back and forth. To take off the adhesive tape and pin stripe i used an eraser wheel on a drill. You can get the eraser wheels from most autobody shops. Then some good wax to get rid of any lines. :rockon:

MossBack

Reaction score
I used 3m wax and adhesive remover on a rag and a straight edge razor. It is safe on clear coat or and painted surface with some clear to it.

it is very time consuming and I have a few parts that I scratched through but hard to see.

Latest posts

Members online