2 wheel drive valance

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I guess it's just a personal preference kinda thing. I never really cared about the valance until I saw a few with the 2 wheel on and decided I like it better than the 4 wheel. From the side of the truck it looked unproportional with the 4 wheel. With the two wheel it looks better because the bottom of the truck flows evenly from the back to the front no valance hanging down to the ground like its a nascar truck series superduty haha
I'm just picky that's all

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Thanks mr Henson, I have never been one for cutting things on a brand new pickup. I refuse to do any cutting on fenders or anything. If things won't fit they just aren't going to haha

sagebel

Reaction score
Do you have the part number for the 2wd valance? I tore mine off hitting a snow drift yesterday.

Never mind, found it in another post. Here it is: BC3Z*17626*AA

Last edited:

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I don't have the number I worked with Brittain at sunrise on here and just told him exactly what I wanted and got it all shipped at one time he took care of it I never saw any part numbers

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with shipping. Mine was only $110 at the dealer and they had them in stock. I'd rather have it in 10 minutes than deal with ordering.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
About how tall are the two wheel drive valances? I took the four wheel drive one off my truck to put my plow mount on instead of cutting it and thought about maybe putting one of these on in its place.

Thanks,

Chris

WydOpen

Reaction score
jordan572 on here (the meticulous Ruby Red Metallic SEMA build) posted this pic up a while ago with a good comparison of the size difference between the 2wd and 4wd valance.

Love the lower profile valance. It is subtle, but really cleans up the front end IMO. Did it on my '10 and again on my '15.

Attachments

• Valance Comparison.jpg
    Valance Comparison.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Members online