• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20" flipdown TVIEW monitor $200 shipped

Tonka350

Reaction score
hey guys I'm selling this for the simple fact I want to upgrade for a larger one. I found a 24" I'm wanting to buy so this one is for sale. it is painted tan in color and the picture quality is AMAZING. it has 2 video inputs and the ability to be hooked through your stereo system or through headphones so the kids don't listen to the tv through your stereo while you're driving lol...it is in very good shape and works awesome still just looking to upgrade. I'm pretty sure I have the box at home as well I don't remember though. I'll have the screen taken down and shipped as soon as I have someone interested in buying ( since I won't be the one taking it down ).

let me know if you're interested. OH YEAH it was originally grey but I color matched it to my tan interior and the paint is in excellent shape as well!

Chad

Tonka350

Reaction score
I can see if my wife can possibly get into it...she's been having health issues and the doctors told her she can't climb into the truck for 3 weeks until she's fully healed...might just hold onto it until I get home than try to sell it lol

Chad

Tonka350

Reaction score
it's cool man, it's unfortunate the health issues but really doesn't matter to me, I'd rather have her not touch my truck, I honestly didn't think about it until after I posted this :( sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Chad

Latest posts

Members online