20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
i believe what i'm looking for is a dealer option that can be ordered on new trucks. I'm looking for the carhartt seat covers for captain chairs. Front seats have fold down arm rest, rears have no arm rest. is this something that is orderable in both configurations or no? my truck is an 02 if that matters. getting a dog and id like to preserve the leather as much as possible.

from for the carhartt covers are only available for 11-16, im sure they will fit on the seats but not snug.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Price for 2011 f350 factory fender flares(all 4) with whatever mounting hardware necessary. Shipped to 47167

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling B.

Reaction score
Need a quote for the overload leaf brackets on the frame for a 2000 F250. I believe the part numbers are F81Z-5700-BA and F81Z-5700-CA with shipping to 78945. Do these include the rubber as well? Thanks!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Need a quote for the overload leaf brackets on the frame for a 2000 F250. I believe the part numbers are F81Z-5700-BA and F81Z-5700-CA with shipping to 78945. Do these include the rubber as well? Thanks!

heres your quote, they don't have the rubbers with the bracket, so I priced those as well.

Attachments

• Q411278.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 38

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
is the discount applied to the catalog price or is that after the discount?

which catalog are you looking at, all prices we list will show the regular retail and the new discounted price, if any shipping or what not may be needed that would usually be quoted at the time as well.

ripNdip

Reaction score
which catalog are you looking at, all prices we list will show the regular retail and the new discounted price, if any shipping or what not may be needed that would usually be quoted at the time as well.

yours on the first page. im looking for f350 rear blocks and u bolts for my 2012 f250. my parts department at our ford store in Virginia gave me higher prices for them than your catalog and that was even at my employee price

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
yours on the first page. im looking for f350 rear blocks and u bolts for my 2012 f250. my parts department at our ford store in Virginia gave me higher prices for them than your catalog and that was even at my employee price

are you looking to add them to your truck or replace them, I know they are a pain in the butt to look up and make sure the ubolt length and the blocks match.

ripNdip

Reaction score
are you looking to add them to your truck or replace them, I know they are a pain in the butt to look up and make sure the ubolt length and the blocks match.

im looking to add them to my truck in place of my factory 250 blocks. I know it wouldn't give measurements on the block size and u bolts so I had to get an inventory 350 vin to give him and compare part numbers

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
im looking to add them to my truck in place of my factory 250 blocks. I know it wouldn't give measurements on the block size and u bolts so I had to get an inventory 350 vin to give him and compare part numbers

that's the best route, if you have the part #s I can run them and let you know what my pricing is.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I need a tri-coat white driver side rear door handle for a Platinum. Some worthless phuck punched the lock on the front door tonight and broke in. I'll just throw a rear handle in and get rid of the lock completely.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I need a tri-coat white driver side rear door handle for a Platinum. Some worthless phuck punched the lock on the front door tonight and broke in. I'll just throw a rear handle in and get rid of the lock completely.

handle list $143.13 sell $103.06
q#411724
free shipping.

Dmdusn

Reaction score
Can I get a quote on a complete 6.4 8C3Z-6007-AARM? Also, do you do any type of military discount as well?

Latest posts

Members online