20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

12stroker

Reaction score
Iknow this is a long shot but can you put everything together that is needed for installing the factory navi radio in a 2012 lariat with sync and Sirius.

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey guys , looking for a price and availablity for the rear center caps on an OBS , 1996 xlt 2 x4 crew cab ,srw with the alcoa 16" rims ,thanks frank

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
How do I go about getting the door handled ordered?

Can the tailgate handle still be painted with the rough texture?

as for the order just let me know, painting the texture can be done just takes a little more love to make it look good. it may have a little more matte finish to it unless a little sanding was done on it to smooth it out a tad.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Iknow this is a long shot but can you put everything together that is needed for installing the factory navi radio in a 2012 lariat with sync and Sirius.

from what ive priced in the past its been close to or over $3000 for the setup. just shopping through ebay ive see the head unit themselves going for around $2000.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I already have the head unit just in all the other stuff for it.

if the truck you have already has sync and sirius you prob have the antenna on the roof for the sat radio and the nev feed from same antenna and has a splitter behind the radio that splits antenna feed between both nav and sat radio. that harness list $37.49 sell $31.49.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
as for the order just let me know, painting the texture can be done just takes a little more love to make it look good. it may have a little more matte finish to it unless a little sanding was done on it to smooth it out a tad.

ok i would like to order the rear driver side door handle and the tail gate handle for a 2011 f-350

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Can you send me a PayPal invoice for the 2 bottom radiator hoses and fuel filters for a 08 f350 [email protected]

Finally from a phone that fits my hands.

lower engine side list $125.47 sell $67.75
lower radiator side list $91.09 sell $49.19
f/f set list $76.65 sell $50.59
free shippng
paypal on its way.

Latest posts

Members online