20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

Extended Power

Reaction score
Could I get a quote for the front driver & passenger door sill plates, in King Ranch (beige, tan)
Shipped to 59484.
Thank you.

YoungMT Hick

Reaction score
Looking for a new headliner. Sunroof is leaking and caused mold on the existing headliner. 2006 crew cab, overhead console. Black please and the carpet too please.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Looking for a new headliner. Sunroof is leaking and caused mold on the existing headliner. 2006 crew cab, overhead console. Black please and the carpet too please.

headliner is obsolete from ford and truthfully shipping that would be a little sketchy as they come in here damaged all the time so from me to you would most likely get damaged and shipping cost would be basically same pricing you could get one local, carpet list $744.87 sell $536.30 with $45 shipping

ncollins64

Reaction score
Not sure if this is something you can get but the truck is an 08 harley superduty with the black and cooper two tone seats. Could one order new skins for the front and rear seats and front center console? You can pm me details and prices, thank you.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Not sure if this is something you can get but the truck is an 08 harley superduty with the black and cooper two tone seats. Could one order new skins for the front and rear seats and front center console? You can pm me details and prices, thank you.

are they the factory seats that came in the truck? I could use the vin to look them up prob pretty pricey due to the Harley logo.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score

all seat cover are obsolete from ford, only thing available is the console lid.

Latest posts

Members online