• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 ford f250 SD supercab lariat 4x4 shortbed 21k obo

jaybuller

Reaction score
How many miles are on it? I didn't see that anywhere. I would be interested at 15k if the mileage is under 100k

ghostriderblk

Reaction score
Dang well thanks I read and Re read that thing and couldn't find it!

It's on the bottom where the specs are. I've invested over 10k this past year I was gonna put some big sticks in it the foundation is there. I did not skimp on cheap parts and I have extra crank sensors to go with it i stocked up on them. Forged internals ,no cat, best year for 7.3 Imo. It has a beans fuel sump to forgot to add. So it's ready for some more power

Last edited:

ghostriderblk

Reaction score
Also I forgot to mention I have stock turbo and pedostal, stock grill, and stock side steps all in great shape to go with it. I might end up putting this thing back to stock if I can't get what I want...

jaybuller

Reaction score
I think it will sell for a good price the way it sets however imo it would sell for more if you sell it as 100 percent stock unmolested truck. I realize that it would be unethical to market it as such but a lot of folks that will pay the big money for these 7.3 trucks are wanting them unmolested bone stock. even all the chrome, big wheels and lift hurt you when it comes to a huge group of older folks out there that are willing to pay 15 to 20 grand on a good clean 7.3 truck

ghostriderblk

Reaction score
I think it will sell for a good price the way it sets however imo it would sell for more if you sell it as 100 percent stock unmolested truck. I realize that it would be unethical to market it as such but a lot of folks that will pay the big money for these 7.3 trucks are wanting them unmolested bone stock. even all the chrome, big wheels and lift hurt you when it comes to a huge group of older folks out there that are willing to pay 15 to 20 grand on a good clean 7.3 truck

That is exactly what I'm thinking. I don't know if I'd go through the trouble of changing turbo and exhaust but wheels and brush guard could be taken off and sold. I just bought wheels and tires alone for 2500 on sale! :doh: but I didn't expect to sell this anytime soon. Unfortunately I just don't need the truck at this point in my life. Getting married having a kid. So the race car doesn't need to be pulled anymore. Maybe again one day.

I would sell for 17k with stock wheels and brush guard removed.

Inline6359

Reaction score
The first problem is you paid 2500 for 2k in wheels and tires....but then again you want top dollar for a 7.3....

Oh my bad I'm sure I'll get jumped for calling it like is is....for 21k do I get a new front seat...??

ghostriderblk

Reaction score
The first problem is you paid 2500 for 2k in wheels and tires....but then again you want top dollar for a 7.3....

Oh my bad I'm sure I'll get jumped for calling it like is is....for 21k do I get a new front seat...??

Are you autistic? I rounded up 2500 tax mounted balanced and warrentied also lug kit. I priced high for a reason. So I could meat in the middle. Obviously I can't just give the truck away. And I have seen them range from 10k all the way up to 28k even on here. But you won't comprehend anything anyway wasting my time. But hey If you give me 21k I'll get you 2 new seats.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Ghostrider, you have a nice truck but like jaybuller said previously you would be well served to put it back to stock, at least cosmetically, just my opinion, not trying to offend you. You are on the high end of the price spectrum especially for a extended cab version, good luck, again nice truck.

Rob D

Reaction score
I paid $17k for my truck about a month ago - check out my thread. Similar mileage. Similar mods less the HPOP. Yours is a bit cleaner body and interior wise from the looks of it. With that said my truck is a crew cab and ZF6 which to me was worth spending what I did because of how hard they are to come by. Autos are much more common and I think the pricing has to be more competitive as a result.

I do not think you are terribly far off - but would listen to the advice of some others on here who already posted regarding the cosmetics. Put stock headlights in at the very least. People looking to buy the 7.3 platform are a more mature crowd and not as interested in those type of modifications and will not pay a premium for them.

IMO You could prob get 15-17k if you did this and put a less showy wheel/tire combo on. You could then sell your wheels and tires separate or keep them for a new truck and be close to your 19k asking price.

ghostriderblk

Reaction score
I paid $17k for my truck about a month ago - check out my thread. Similar mileage. Similar mods less the HPOP. Yours is a bit cleaner body and interior wise from the looks of it. With that said my truck is a crew cab and ZF6 which to me was worth spending what I did because of how hard they are to come by. Autos are much more common and I think the pricing has to be more competitive as a result.

I do not think you are terribly far off - but would listen to the advice of some others on here who already posted regarding the cosmetics. Put stock headlights in at the very least. People looking to buy the 7.3 platform are a more mature crowd and not as interested in those type of modifications and will not pay a premium for them.

IMO You could prob get 15-17k if you did this and put a less showy wheel/tire combo on. You could then sell your wheels and tires separate or keep them for a new truck and be close to your 19k asking price.

In reality I didn't expect asking price. I just put it high to get attention and I figured I'd get talked down a couple grand. Just a strategy I've always used. I had a offer of 17500 today as is and I may just take that deal to avoid the stress. Thanks for the input. I wish mine was the manual Trans. Nice truck

Rob D

Reaction score
In reality I didn't expect asking price. I just put it high to get attention and I figured I'd get talked down a couple grand. Just a strategy I've always used. I had a offer of 17500 today as is and I may just take that deal to avoid the stress. Thanks for the input. I wish mine was the manual Trans. Nice truck

Thanks and GLWS. Forums are the worst place to try and sell them!

ghostriderblk

Reaction score
Price drop. Firm 16500 I have dropped the price to a more affordable approach for folks. As it sits. You can easily return this truck to stock if need be by just putting factory lariat wheels on it. And headlights. Selling all the goodies will give you some extra cash most Likley. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online